WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What the Ex Said

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok - so I've been on good terms w/my ex so far...until today.

He instant messages me with the casual "hey", and I respond with the casual "hi, what's up". And the next thing he types is "so how long did it take for you to suck someone else off after we broke up?"

WTF?!

How did I merit one of those? What an asshole. I've been talking to him...and being nice about everything. What a bitter person.

:p :gun:
:mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

kthxbye *asshole*

p.s. - i haven't "sucked anyone off" thank you much

Jung

???
Premium
Why did you feel the need to make this public? Kind of childish and spiteful, aren't you?

Ground fucking floor. :thumbsdn:

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
I agree....that's something that should have been kept private...=\

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
Is this not the insignificant others forum?

Why can't I post this here?

Why did he have to say shit like that to me? Just wondering...

Maybe someone else had problems like this before, who knows. :confused:

Oh well...it was his fault that he was being an asshole...

tzedek

Original Member
:owned2: im going to go ahead and be the better person here and not tell everyone what the point was behind that question, becuase that is something quite personal and i would never do something liek that to her. Maybe she cares to tell everyone why exactly i asked that question... either way i apologized numerous times for how what i said was taken to no avail...