WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What The Fuck..Abusive Cocksucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
This is what I call abusing fucking rep...
3 Times in a fucking row...

Look at the attachments below and yes it is a little blurry but you can clearly see that Awaken has neg repped me 3 times in a row.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
just a little side note cuddles, you could of pressed "print screen sysRq" and it would of tooken a picture of it for you.

Almost 2 years later, people are still making fun of this.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
NaughtyGirl21 said:

Look at the attachments below and yes it is a little blurry but you can clearly see that Awaken has neg repped me 3 times in a row.
hold up...is that me giving you pos rep?

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
NaughtyGirl21 said:

Shut the fuck up about rep. No one cares. Geht over yourself. Everyone is sick of dumbass rep threads. You got neg repped because no one likes you.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I hate the FCC said:
Shut the fuck up about rep. No one cares. Geht over yourself. Everyone is sick of dumbass rep threads. You got neg repped because no one likes you.
And? I don't like you! FuckBag Cocksucker. "OH I'm IHTFCC and I am the shit of all threads, everyone likes me...I am the King. Bow down to me as I pass out"

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç

I really dont see why everyone makes such a big damn deal out of the rep shit.
I get repped, if its good than ya coo, its bad who cares? You sound like a bunch of 3 year olds fighting over who gets what. just quit bitching and show your boobs somewhere else :p

NaughtyGirl21 said:

GET-OVER-IT! :mfinger:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Nunzio said:
I really dont see why everyone makes such a big damn deal out of the rep shit.
I get repped, if its good than ya coo, its bad who cares? You sound like a bunch of 3 year olds fighting over who gets what. just quit bitching and show your boobs somewhere else :p
No one asked you, so fuck off loser!

tzedek

Original Member
are you going to leave again becuase you got bad rep? *crosses fingers*

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
NaughtyGirl21 said:
And? I don't like you! FuckBag Cocksucker. "OH I'm IHTFCC and I am the shit of all threads, everyone likes me...I am the King. Bow down to me as I pass out"

Oh noes! What ever shall I do? I was called a fuckbag cocksucker by a 10 year old. That picture is of a trucker she brought home to the kids after fucking him for 20 dollars. Sadly he got her pregnant and left. What's even worse is that the trucker is her brother. The kids are inbred and touch each other because Mommy and Dadddy/Uncle Bob did.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç

lol you Neg repped me but im not gonna make a thread saying this sucks and than take a picture of it lol cause i dont care and i dont think anyone else really does either so go fuck off :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
NaughtyGirl21 said:

Since you suck at taking a real screen shot, how about taking a proper one, because I can't see the times clearly. In case you're unaware of how to use your computer, try using the PRT SCR key, then pasting that into Paint or something.

If he is abusing the rep system, the admins can decide what to do. However, I feel the need to remind you that you, yourself, have done this very thing. So whatever punishment he receives, if any, you should receive as well, and I'll recommend as much.

tzedek

Original Member
Like you are any different....

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Oh NOES!! Cuddles neg repped me and said as long as I neg rep her she'll neg rep me. :rotflmao: Nice try to stop me but rep doesn't run my life cunt. And I can easily recover the neg rep in a matter of hours. I won't stop because of neg rep or e-threats. You can't stop me. I am a behemoth that cannot be stopped by the likes of you. :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
tzedek said:
Like you are any different....

Oh wow...five days apart...what ever shall I do! Dumb ass! this was all in the same day.

tzedek

Original Member
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Oh wow...five days apart...what ever shall I do! Dumb ass! this was all in the same day.
since when is 3-9 and 3-11 five days apart?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
tzedek said:
since when is 3-9 and 3-11 five days apart?
3/4-3/9 5days....3/9=3/11 2days....Now that you know, you can go fuck yourself now with your 1inch penis and your oversized asshole, although I don't think you will get any good pleasure out of it. :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.