WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What The Fuck Am I doing Here

Male or Female?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the Fuck is this site. this is a sad fucking excuse for a website, is this all you guys do is just sit here and type back and forth about useless bullshit.
Okay serious qeustion here are all you guys
Are You Guys???
A. Stupid fags who cant get pussy
B. stupid fags who cant get pussy
C. Retarded fags that cant get pussy
OR.....
D. Nice people who dont know what the hell they are going to do with there lifes.

http://www.wtf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=927&stc=1

Last edited by a moderator:

Descent

Hella Constipated
unforgiven_ass said:
What the Fuck is this site. this is a sad fucking excuse for a website, is this all you guys do is just sit here and type back and forth about useless bullshit.
Are You Guys???
OR.....
D. Nice people who dont know what the hell they are going to do with there lifes.

http://forums.wtf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=927&stc=1

No, actually, I'm getting laid this Friday, with chick who is not only Bisexual, but a damn fine piece of ass, AND, she's doing it with another chick WHILE I fuck her!

You know what the best part is? I'M A FAT COMPUTER GEEK, AND I'M LOSING MY VIRGINITY WITH BETTER SEX THAN YOU'LL EVER HAVE!

Why?

I have this thing called a "Good Personality." You could always try getting one, but you'd fail miserably.

bnccoder

Postaholic
unforgiven_ass said:
Are You Guys???
OR.....

Anwser: you are wasting our time and taking up space.

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
Boring Boring pics... you guys are still 1337 I see... fucking hamburgers... I want my coca cola... if you see my goldfish, tell him he can walk home.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
unforgiven_ass said:
Are You Guys???
OR.....

This is entertaining!

This thread is not!

Easty

Click click boom
unforgiven_ass said:
Are You Guys???
OR.....

all of the above, how'd you know? */sarcasm

Bonesaw said:
Boring Boring pics... you guys are still 1337 I see... fucking hamburgers... I want my coca cola... if you see my goldfish, tell him he can walk home.
:thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Fire_Ze_Missles said:
LOL...Yeah, more of a fib.

It's not this Friday. I'll plan it when I want...As of late, I've been suffering from this brand new disorder called "allergies," and they are pissing me off.

I was gonna sexx0r this week, but until the trees stop creaming in my face I cannot. I got winded by getting into an argument :happysad:.

Also, my head hurts so bad you would swear that bees were in it.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
the bees are everywhere man. building their nests and fucking flowers. you got to watch out.

hey

just to let you all know that thread i posted was just to see how all you gus would respond i didnt mean anything of it... also i just wanted to say hi to all of you guys. And i have a question since i am a new member how do you get points and rep and crap like that? if you could help me out i would be very appreciative. Thank You

Also decent hope your head feels better.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
unforgiven_ass said:
just to let you all know that thread i posted was just to see how all you gus would respond i didnt mean anything of it... also i just wanted to say hi to all of you guys. And i have a question since i am a new member how do you get points and rep and crap like that? if you could help me out i would be very appreciative. Thank You

Also decent hope your head feels better.
Shut the fuck up, fag.

Instead of begging for rep and points, which you will only get if you lick the underside of my testicles, you could do something more productive. For example, dig a hole in your background, fall into it, and have someone throw the dirt back on you.

Or you could climb in a tub full of water and drop a running hair dryer in the tub with you.

The ideas are endless. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.