WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What the fuck did I just smoke?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Last night my friends and I decided we were going to smoke pot. I don't do this very often, maybe 10 times in my life so I might be considered a light weight. I am also not very experienced with lighting the bowl, but I lit the bowl this time myself and took the first hit. Well, instead of burning a little bit of the weed and smoking that, I left the flame on the bowl and basically cashed the whole thing before passing it. Immediately I knew that I was having a bad reaction to it and started shaking and twitching and forgeting where I was and why I was there.
Shortly after this began some one new came into the room which confused me because my sense of time was all fucked up. As I said, I couldn't remember where I was and I started thinking that I was in my old room from the early 90's on an uncovered matress that I identified within the time period I thought I was in. There were times when I thought I was in a queen size bed and then also when I thought I was in a twin talking to someone else on the other twin when in fact, I was on a blow up matress and some others were on a futon.
Not 5 minutes into the high, I began to panic and yell that I wanted to go to the hospital right then and that I wanted to be put to sleep immediately. If I had a gun or any other object that could have killed myself I would have done it.
My friends kept telling me that it wasn't going to last forever and that no one ever died from pot. I sat down and now that I was in a new room and enviornment, I struggled to remember that I moved there from the bedroom. It was almost like there were two sides to my personality, one making me believe that this horrible new reality would never end and the other, more rational me, telling myself that it's just the pot it should be gone in some time.
I then began to feel diplacement and thoughts within thoughts.
I could not focus on anything that was moving or talking and all images were entirely disconnected and separate from the rest of the objects around them. There were points when I told myself to go to sleep that it would all be over when I awoke, but then I would realize that I was in parrallel reality. My body was heavy yet I could not feel anything but I also felt like I was hollow. I became distinctly aware of the out line of my body and I then felt as if I were watching the movie of my life.
I began to feel as if this world were sort of a matrix, where we are all in some hospital bed somewhere and fed drugs that make us see this world and how we want to see it. I felt as if my body wasn't really there and I couldn't feel anything. For a while I was trying to figure out if I was dead or not.
I began to think I was seeing the real world and this thought made me sick to my stomach and I threw up numerous times. This intense high lasted about 2 hours and when I began to feel myself coming down I began to make my self talk and understand people. I couldn't remember things for more than 5 to 10 seconds while at the peak of the highness, and now that I was coming down I could remember things for about 5 minutes. I had to keep repeating to myself what I had done in order to make myself believe I wasn't crazy. This whole experience lasted 6 hours (including sleep) and today I still feel disoriented. What a fuckin crazy ass trip! I Will never do it again, I don't know what happened. I am looking for suggestions as to what might have occurred and if there is someone out there who has had similar happenings. :confused: :eek: :thumbsdn:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
It's Friday, you aint got no job, and you aint got shit to do. I am going to get you high Craig.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Salvia

I forgot to mention that maybe a week prior to this, I had about 5 hits of Salvia with not much of a reaction. Maybe that had something to do with it?

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Pachyderm said:
I forgot to mention that maybe a week prior to this, I had about 5 hits of Salvia with not much of a reaction. Maybe that had something to do with it?
wow.. I must be gettin old.. WTF is Saliva a slang term for? :confused: unless one of your buddies spit in your mouth... :drool: :sickpuke: :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Broken

DanGeo23 said:
wow.. I must be gettin old.. WTF is Saliva a slang term for? :confused: unless one of your buddies spit in your mouth...
I think the word he was going for was "Sativa." Although; I hear Tree Frog saliva is popular amongst the teeny boopers in Rain Forest these days.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
ohhhh.... Sativa... wait... isn't that weed still... cannibus sativa... guess I'm not cool..

Broken

Not to sound like an expert on the subject...Cough ~ Cough~ but the long and the short of the the story goes something like this.. Young fucker gets high for the first time, and thinks because he smoked before he's a vet. Bah~ What happened smokey??

The real deal~ Drugs are for old fuckers..boppers Beware :)

Drugs don't work baby

Pachyderm

I really did.
Salvia

No, the actual drug is called Salvia. It's a type sage, it looks like dried oregano and it's a totally legal halloucinogen, and you shouldn't take it unless you're prepared. You can buy it in some liquor stores.
Also, my friends say my high last night is comparable to their Salvia trips.
...I never said I was a vet, in fact, quite contrary to that, I put that I am not very experienced.

Pachyderm

I really did.
blaah

I was just looking to see if any one else has had this reaction. I don't think the pot was laced or anything, cuz my friends had a normal reaction. But I did smoke most of the bowl, if that has anything to do with it...I don't know, I just hope this ends really soon.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
HHAHAHAH .. don't tell me U really bought Oregano.... hahah.. did the seniors sell you a pass to the pool on the roof too...

did it say McCormick written on it...

Pachyderm

I really did.
Wait, you people don't shop at liquor stores to buy your spices...then where do you shop?!!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Just don't smoke that much. I realize it was an accident, but any thing in excess is bad. I smoke once in a while.
When I was in Highschool I used to burn a lot. I also had a little Acid and mescaline phase (BTW totally stay away from that shit. Shit'll fuck you up). Then the shrooms, hash, hash oil. We partied quite hard in Port Jefferson where I grew up.
My advice is, Moderation in anything including alcohol. Unlesss you're under 18, in which case, I am required to say don't do any of it at all.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DanGeo23 said:
HHAHAHAH .. don't tell me U really bought Oregano.... hahah.. did the seniors sell you a pass to the pool on the roof too...

did it say McCormick written on it...

We used to sell fake mescaline. When we went to concerts we would take spagetti and soak it in water with food colloring. Then you chop it up in little segments and when it dries, it looks amazingly like mesc. we would take a bunch of it to concerts and hang outside, $3 a hit. LOL suckers.

ahem...cough.....of course in retrospect, I'm ashamed of my behavior. It was wrong.

Suckers!!!

morelos

lexicon incognito
i wouldn't do mescaline, ketamine, pcp, or lsd, personally. those are some bad shit.

i have a box of nicotinated gum, though, which i will be using when i drive to LA to pick up my girlfriend overnight this coming friday. 14 hours straight in a car. :( caffeine + nicotine (not smoked) should help me stay alert.

~ dan ~

Status
Not open for further replies.