What the fuck did I just smoke?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
First off, this is absolutely the stupidest pot smoking story I have ever heard, and since everybody smoked pot in the small town I grew up in, thats saying a lot.
It is possible to have a paranoid or delusional reaction to pot, but not after one hit. You either bought it laced with something, such as bourbon, pcp, angel dust, lcd, crack, acid, or drano.

Secondly, smoking pot just for the high is totally immature. If you had cancer or a headache or some reason, then that is different.

Third, this is b&t, and my general consensus of your story is that you are either really fucking stupid, or full of shit, or a mixture of both.

Also, just FYI, You dont even qualify to be called a stoner.

:rolleyes:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
morelos said:
i wouldn't do mescaline, ketamine, pcp, or lsd, personally. those are some bad shit.

i have a box of nicotinated gum, though, which i will be using when i drive to LA to pick up my girlfriend overnight this coming friday. 14 hours straight in a car. :( caffeine + nicotine (not smoked) should help me stay alert.

~ dan ~

Yuck gum? just smoke, cowboy up. Of course, all the cowboys died of lung cancer, but its the apperance that counts!

morelos

lexicon incognito
Yuck gum? just smoke, cowboy up. Of course, all the cowboys died of lung cancer, but its the apperance that counts!
fuck that; the gum makes a more mellow, longer-lasting high.

:D

~ dan ~

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
First off, this is absolutely the stupidest pot smoking story I have ever heard.
I've honestly never heard a riveting, and intellectually stimulating "Pot Smoking Story", I don't think that is possible by the very nature of the substance. It's like saying "This guy I know got really drunk, and lemme tell ya; displayed Great judgment that night!"

dustinzgirl said:
Secondly, smoking pot just for the high is totally immature. If you had cancer or a headache or some reason, then that is different.
Ya I agree totally, People should only use Mary Jane for medicinal use. You know the way they use Beer and Tequila; Like when you have a headache. That's way more responsible. :thumbsup:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
MaxPower said:
I've honestly never heard a riveting, and intellectually stimulating "Pot Smoking Story", I don't think that is possible by the very nature of the substance. It's like saying "This guy I know got really drunk, and lemme tell ya; displayed Great judgment that night!"

Ya I agree totally, People should only use Mary Jane for medicinal use. You know the way they use Beer and Tequila; Like when you have a headache. That's way more responsible. :thumbsup:
Did I miss something here? Is this thread about his bad trip on pot or alcohol?

Pachyderm

I really did.
What is with you dumbasses? Everyone sooner or later has smoked in their teen years. I don't know if you read the whole story, or all of the threads, but I did smoke Salvia a week prior to this. And this was the first hit out of a small pipe. I took like 3 out of a hookah, but that shouldn't have done much because it doesn't work that well if you only have a small amount. Second, I smoked the whole bowl on one hit, would it have been different if I took a few hits out of one bowl before I wrote that story? The people here don't know how to bait and tackle, the only critisism in here is "this guy must be fuckin stupid, or lying" You can't even think of anything intelligent to say but "I think it should only be used for medical reasons." All opinions, no real facts backing it up. There are also many sites that offer such stories, and have had nearly the same reactions to it that I have, so all of us dumb fuckers are telling everybody, our coincidentally fake story.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
has any one ever had that hebal flavored tobacco? i think its tasty or preferable to alot of that other shit people smoke

Pachyderm

I really did.
Honkey said:
Pachyderm... I think you may have been smoking angel dust... :confused:
I hope not...none of the others who smoked with me (but they also had little hits) freaked out like I did.

Pachyderm

I really did.
chubz said:
has any one ever had that hebal flavored tobacco? i think its tasty or preferable to alot of that other shit people smoke
I don't know what you're talking about but I like Djarum Splash Cloves.

Lawdawg428

Ranter
ok seeigns how this is in B&T the here you go you a a stupid fucking worthless no good piece of turtle shit who never needs to post something so stupid again. next time think of something interesting to say like POT Rocks or I love drugs cause what you did with this post is draw in a bunch of stoners like myself into a thread that i wouldnt waist the time to whip my nutsack with you fucking moron

oh by the way you fucking pussy even if you cashed a good sized bowl in one hit the worst thing you would do is Fish out for bout 30 sec

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
Lawdawg428 said:
I think he is smoking someones sausage right now man

Cool! I get sloppy seconds. Unless you want to drop the one you have in your mouth now and move me to the front of the line.

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
BakEd13 said:
Thats nice to flame people when they are looking for peoples drug experiences.. You guys are just jealous...

BTW Pachyderm: www.erowid.com

STFU. Want a drug experience? Fine I'll shove roofies down yer throat and bring over a few ex-cons to teach ya what a "Nice Flame' Feels like.

Pachyderm

I really did.
MaxPower said:
STFU. Want a drug experience? Fine I'll shove roofies down yer throat and bring over a few ex-cons to teach ya what a "Nice Flame' Feels like.
Man, I was fucked up for days, I finally feel normal now...I think..

Status
Not open for further replies.