What the fuck did I just smoke?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Pachyderm said:
I didn't know people still posted on this subject. I have come to the odd conclusion that I was exposed to the real reality, and don't like it. I have a hard time drinking with friends, and while I am still young I don't want to do pot ever again, but I don't want it to be that way.
I definately think Salvia should be outlawed or something, I feel like a part of my brain died (I know that sentance with give you guys something to attack me with).
Dont like it dont do it..... Fuck what others may say.....Last time I smoked I got so fuckin paranoid I could'nt hang...and i had been smokin for a while....Who knows coulda been laced....That was it for me.... Besides makes you feel like a dumb shit anyway.... "Dude I so fuckin High right now"...."NO WAY" Ring a bell lame asses.. :mfinger:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
if you want to then do it. If not then dont. Just make sure you make the choice for you, not becuase your pussy ass friends ask you too. Fuck dude, we dont care if you smoke or not.

Pachyderm

I really did.
TwisT said:
Dont like it dont do it..... Fuck what others may say.....Last time I smoked I got so fuckin paranoid I could'nt hang...and i had been smokin for a while....Who knows coulda been laced....That was it for me.... Besides makes you feel like a dumb shit anyway.... "Dude I so fuckin High right now"...."NO WAY" Ring a bell lame asses.. :mfinger:
Yeah, I don't really mind if other people do it, but I don't think I'll ever do it again. I do sometimes feel dumb. This experience has made me really depressed. I now feel as though I am just observing the world through this loner body that's not really me. I definately feel like only a mind that's able to communicate somewhat to others. I don't like this feeling, I have become afraid of night time and the dark. I do not like to be inside buildings with dark paint for very long especially when the sun starts to set because while I am inside the building it goes from light to dark, and since I did not see the change it makes me very uneasy. I have abandoned all hope for a god, and I have started to believe in the circle of life and reincarnation. I have to remind myself of the situation I am in and where I am constantly, because I know where I am logically, I feel like I haven't been there very long in some other way ( I don't know what there is beyond logic and emotions). I feel like a part of my brain died, and I don't think I can be helped. I hope I will get over this....For the most part, I am completely normal, and I can have everyday conversations...

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
ey i tell you motherfuckers this, there aint nothing better then smoking bannanas...

allright??

by the way, smoking is good for your body... Fucking good shit.. Im there with ya mate :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.