WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what the fuck do i do

ViolentJ98

Tell ur mom to FUCK OFF!
See im wid this gurl and she in trouble and she wants me to take care of them bt id get in trouble. i love this gurl alot but idk what to do

WTF should i do people :confuse: :confuse: :confuse:

bnccoder

Postaholic
First speak english and explain the problem.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ViolentJ98 said:
See im wid this gurl and she in trouble and she wants me to take care of them bt id get in trouble. i love this gurl alot but idk what to do

WTF should i do people :confuse: :confuse: :confuse:
Stay in skool! Your typing skills blow! and let her clean up her own mess! She stepped in it not you!

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
arrogantbastard said:
Anyone here know how to translate jibberish???
I do!
ViolentJ98 said:

WTF should i do people
I think What the retard is trying to say is:
See, Im with this girl, and she is in trouble. And she wants me to take care of them(not quite sure who them is/are) but I would get in trouble. I love this girl a lot but I dont know what to do.

I gave it my best but, I still dont get it.

Cutter

College Punk
the chick wants him to take the fall.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
I think Them might mean that he doesn't want to reveal it's a guy. I'm not sure though. Anyways, let her (maybe him) deal with their own problem, it's not your fault he/she got caged.

xO k8iGOR666 Ox

//Rebel Without a CaUsE//
exactly. She can't make you take the blame for something that you didn't do. And you shouldn't take the blame, either. or whatever the hell it is. If she did something wrong, then she should be the one facing the consiquences.

Even if you love this girl, that doesnt mean you should do everything she asks you to do.