WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What The Fuck?!? happened to this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
God damnit I don't know where to start. First of all, the rep system has gotten TOO FUCKING OUT OF HAND. I see n00bs with fucking 1000 more rep power than me. what the hells up with that? And then afterwards, there are fucking dumbass n00bs that think they can flame one second and be your friend the next. They also think they are badasses so that they can come in here not expecting to be flamed and they give orders to others and they give bad rep for no fucking reason at all.



...ok im done...


fuck
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#2
deus_ex_machina said:
God damnit I don't know where to start. First of all, the rep system has gotten TOO FUCKING OUT OF HAND. I see n00bs with fucking 1000 more rep power than me. what the hells up with that? And then afterwards, there are fucking dumbass n00bs that think they can flame one second and be your friend the next. They also think they are badasses so that they can come in here not expecting to be flamed and they give orders to others and they give bad rep for no fucking reason at all.



...ok im done...


fuck
Such is life. Shit happens man.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#4
I am just wondering...

What is so important about the stupid Rep. System?

Is basically a rating system for what someone post. If you don't like it; bad rep. If you like it; good rep.

Is just BULL shit to me! Why are you so damm worried about what other idiots think about your opinion?

Is just an opinion....

(I think you had mention this before on another thread...)
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#5
No kidding, just the other day, some idiot kept giving me bad reps on EVERY post I made, then a couple people helped me get back up. I haven't seen him give me a bad rep since.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#6
ChilianFuckFace said:
I am just wondering...

What is so important about the stupid Rep. System?

Is basically a rating system for what someone post. If you don't like it; bad rep. If you like it; good rep.

Is just BULL shit to me! Why are you so damm worried about what other idiots think about your opinion?

Is just an opinion....

(I think you had mention this before on another thread...)
Didn't anyone tell you? every thousand rep points you geht a free happy meal.
 
#7
smoke-it said:
No kidding, just the other day, some idiot kept giving me bad reps on EVERY post I made, then a couple people helped me get back up. I haven't seen him give me a bad rep since.
:D guess who that was?



im kidding

damn
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#8
MaxPower said:
Didn't anyone tell you? every thousand rep points you geht a free happy meal.
Max, you forgot about the free toy that comes along with the meal.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#9
smoke-it said:
Max, you forgot about the free toy that comes along with the meal.
Fuck that. I take those out and keep them for myself.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#10
MaxPower said:
Fuck that. I take those out and keep them for myself.
Even the barbie ones? lol.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#11
A happy meal huh?

Do you guys ship that OVERNIGHT? Because happy meals are bad enough when they are JUST cooked. I don't even want to imagine how they would taste after a 3 day express delivery!
 

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
502
0
0
#12
ChilianFuckFace said:
A happy meal huh?

Do you guys ship that OVERNIGHT? Because happy meals are bad enough when they are JUST cooked. I don't even want to imagine how they would taste after a 3 day express delivery!
idk if you were trying to be gunny or what...but you sounded like a retard with that statement.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#13
fuck_you said:
idk if you were trying to be gunny or what...but you sounded like a retard with that statement.
It was a joke.
 

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
502
0
0
#14
fuck_you said:
idk if you were trying to be gunny or what...but you sounded like a retard with that statement.
the tables have turned my freind after asking if you were "gunny" i have to say im the one that sounded retarded , but that does not change the fact that you are more retarded...you retard
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,979
1,397
487
#16
fuck_you said:
idk if you were trying to be gunny or what...but you sounded like a retard with that statement.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.