WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What the fuck is going on?

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Ever have one of those weeks when you feel like something's wrong but you don't know what the fuck it is? I've been having one of those weeks. That's how I ended up here sticking my ass out for a flaming every time I post. At least it's something I can wrap my mediocre mind around.

Tostig said:
Ever have one of those weeks when you feel like something's wrong but you don't know what the fuck it is?
Yep. Every month....it's called PMS. But you're a guy so I don't know what your problem is. :happysad:

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
zoloftcasserole said:
Yep. Every month....it's called PMS. But you're a guy so I don't know what your problem is. :happysad:
LOL good point. But then, any guy that's been in a long term relationship starts to suffer from PMS. My girl gets it, and makes me suffer. :p

But yeah, that's not it

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Tostig said:
LOL good point. But then, any guy that's been in a long term relationship starts to suffer from PMS. My girl gets it, and makes me suffer. :p

But yeah, that's not it
I knew it...You pansy ass. :p

Any guy that "suffers" through their womans PMS has no balls.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
CopyLifted said:
I knew it...You pansy ass. :p

Any guy that "suffers" through their womans PMS has no balls.
Any guy that doesn't suffer when their woman has PMS, hasn't had a woman heheheh.

edit: ah well, time to go home, work is over and the woman will have dinner waiting for me. Have to catch the rest of this tomorrow.

CopyLifted

Tostig said:
Any guy that doesn't suffer when their woman has PMS, hasn't had a woman heheheh.
Nah, I have balls. I don't take that bullshit. If you wern't a n00b you would know that I was married for 6 years (together for 10) and now have a relationship with another bleeding creature, which is a long term thing.

But then again, It's not your fault.

phil

Clitpickle
Yep, in one now, nothing seems right :(

techdog

Fresh Meat
Wtf

you people are ass holes .. what the fuck the person asked & you are just playing with you Balls ...

What I can guess .. those feeling arise when you have nothing to DO !!! you are all day FREE ... in everyone's life many processes do run at the back .. so one can't identify whats the problem .. :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
techdog said:
you people are ass holes .. what the fuck the person asked & you are just playing with you Balls ...

What I can guess .. those feeling arise when you have nothing to DO !!! you are all day FREE ... in everyone's life many processes do run at the back .. so one can't identify whats the problem .. :)
I have no idea what you just said, but I think you called CL an asshole. I wholeheartedly agree with that statement.

So you have PMS. I have to Put up with Mens Shit too. Its a curse of femininity.

CopyLifted

techdog said:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
techdog said:

Who the fuck are you and fuck off.

And don't call us assholes or we'll give you a reason to you fucking twit. Somebody move this to B&T so I don't get a violation.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
CopyLifted said:
Nah, I have balls. I don't take that bullshit. If you wern't a n00b you would know that I was married for 6 years (together for 10) and now have a relationship with another bleeding creature, which is a long term thing.

But then again, It's not your fault.
I've been married for 8 years now, 5 years before that to another woman and have a 12 year old daughter so yeah, I suffer a bit a couple times a month. Of course, the whole "i have balls and don't put up with that shit" i'm sure flies well when you say that to your better half.

Unless you wear armor when you say it.

and a cup.

CopyLifted

Tostig said:
I've been married for 8 years now, 5 years before that to another woman and have a 12 year old daughter so yeah, I suffer a bit a couple times a month. Of course, the whole "i have balls and don't put up with that shit" i'm sure flies well when you say that to your better half.

Unless you wear armor when you say it.

and a cup.
Well, my better half did respond in this thread. ;)

dustinzgirl said:
I have no idea what you just said, but I think you called CL an asshole. I wholeheartedly agree with that statement.

So you have PMS. I have to Put up with Mens Shit too. Its a curse of femininity.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
CL- dude! run! don't look back, that's when they get ya!

Dustinzgirl- my whole-hearted sympathies

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
My ex girlfriend would break up with me like clockwork when she had PMS. Every month. Then apologize.

BklynCannonball said:
My ex girlfriend would break up with me like clockwork when she had PMS. Every month. Then apologize.
Lucky you. :thumbsup:

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
BklynCannonball said:
hehe, you should try it, see if it works for you. wait 2 weeks after her pms is over.