WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What the fuck is up, motherfuckers?

Fuck yeah, bitches! Alex here, still reeling from the weed I smoked last night. Anyone who says they can function while high isn't smoking strong enough weed.

All seriousness aside, though, here I am. What's up?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
great.. another giggling munchies freak..

welcome, stoney..

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
It's blaze daily two..

Go fuck yourself with a loaf of bread.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I Hate The FCC said:
Blaze Daily was the second Smoke so this is the third!
Why even bother counting the douchebags? They come in droves.

Welcome to the new stoner. If you can post about anything OTHER than weed or its effects you might make it.

Hello, pukenut.

Enjoy your stay, however brief it may be.:happysad:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Eat shit :mfinger:

oh and er, welcome?

HAHAHAHAHA welcome i'll do the dance of joy with ya!
wwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
welcome fucknut! enjoy your stay, hace some coolaid and get on the fuckin bus.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
blaze daily was an asshat because he only talked about drugs and spoke in crappy internet and stoner speech. this guy has decent grammar and given a chance might not talk only about drugs.

don't talk about drugs and we won't make fun of you constantly

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
WizardlyFriend said:
blaze daily was an asshat because he only talked about drugs and spoke in crappy internet and stoner speech. this guy has decent grammar and given a chance might not talk only about drugs.

blaze_daily also talked about sucking his own cock at his gran's house and had an anal fetish.. plus he e-stalked lady vic..

try and not do those things either.. :shead:

WizardlyFriend said:

Sounds like a fuckhead. I only post about drugs in threads that have something to do with drugs, and I rarely start them.

Only reason I mentioned it was because I really was still feeling it. Most of my posts are not about drugs. You won't see me coming on here and posting "omgz im so stoned" or "wtf im drunk" kinda bullshit. I don't do that.

Believe me, where I come from we hate those people too.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
void said:
blaze_daily also talked about sucking his own cock at his gran's house and had an anal fetish.. plus he e-stalked lady vic..

try and not do those things either.. :shead:
dont forget about the ghosts...

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Fucking pot- heads, couldn't form a coherent thought to save their lives and have aspirations of someday getting a McJob.

welcome to the fuckfest, bend over.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Tostig said:
Fucking pot- heads, couldn't form a coherent thought to save their lives and have aspirations of someday getting a McJob.

welcome to the fuckfest, bend over.
is everything you say negative?

His avatar says it all.

I do, however, find a few of his posts to be mildly amusing.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
icka said:
is everything you say negative?
only in the welcome wagon. Took my cues from my own welcome to the boards.

Good times!