WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what the fuck is wrong with people these days

49
0
0
#1
ok well first i didnt know where to put this so here it is. second you need to know that i am not a normal person. i found the following tale very funny and couldnt stop laughing.

ok here it goes- i was at the local "mall" we call it crown center here in kc. me and 2 of my best buddies were walking out side enjoying the night and a guy asked to use my phone. being the nice person i am i let him. now in about 5 secs i realized what i had done and moved to block him but too late he was off and running. me and one of my friend (the other one aint in that great shape) ran after him but he was running to a group of people. but i did almost trip the bastard and had my knife (me and my friend always carry a 4 inch knife) out in about 3 secs. now this is why i find it funny. in 10 min i had about 11 mall cops looking for him, i canceled the # so its no use to him, and I HAVE FUCKING GPS ON THAT BABY. so its all really funny to me. cant wait for him to get caught so i can laugh at him. o well but now i need a new phone. but i had insurence on it so i can get a new one for free and upgrade to a cam phone for only like 10$ so this all worked out...maybe life loves me instead hates me lol o well but really in the olden days atleast they would kick your ass before they take your stuff. what happend to the class? i miss the old days cyas all later :mfinger:
 

NINE225

The one, The only
33
0
0
#2
jesus christ man i could just picture him running with your phone and you just sitting there laughing because you know the truth and he thinks that he just got away with a new phone.
Thats why i think some people should die.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#3
darklord2k said:
ok well first i didnt know where to put this so here it is. second you need to know that i am not a normal person. i found the following tale very funny and couldnt stop laughing.

ok here it goes- i was at the local "mall" we call it crown center here in kc. me and 2 of my best buddies were walking out side enjoying the night and a guy asked to use my phone. being the nice person i am i let him. now in about 5 secs i realized what i had done and moved to block him but too late he was off and running. me and one of my friend (the other one aint in that great shape) ran after him but he was running to a group of people. but i did almost trip the bastard and had my knife (me and my friend always carry a 4 inch knife) out in about 3 secs. now this is why i find it funny. in 10 min i had about 11 mall cops looking for him, i canceled the # so its no use to him, and I HAVE FUCKING GPS ON THAT BABY. so its all really funny to me. cant wait for him to get caught so i can laugh at him. o well but now i need a new phone. but i had insurence on it so i can get a new one for free and upgrade to a cam phone for only like 10$ so this all worked out...maybe life loves me instead hates me lol o well but really in the olden days atleast they would kick your ass before they take your stuff. what happend to the class? i miss the old days cyas all later :mfinger:
Thats why you never let people you don't know use your phone, you should of tossed him 50 cents and told that mother fucker to use the payphone.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,981
1,399
487
#5
That's exactly why I say fuck people. I payed for a nice phone, I'll sooner give someone change than let them use my phone.
 

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
69
0
0
#6
darklord2k said:
ok well first i didnt know where to put this so here it is. second you need to know that i am not a normal person. i found the following tale very funny and couldnt stop laughing.

ok here it goes- i was at the local "mall" we call it crown center here in kc. me and 2 of my best buddies were walking out side enjoying the night and a guy asked to use my phone. being the nice person i am i let him. now in about 5 secs i realized what i had done and moved to block him but too late he was off and running. me and one of my friend (the other one aint in that great shape) ran after him but he was running to a group of people. but i did almost trip the bastard and had my knife (me and my friend always carry a 4 inch knife) out in about 3 secs. now this is why i find it funny. in 10 min i had about 11 mall cops looking for him, i canceled the # so its no use to him, and I HAVE FUCKING GPS ON THAT BABY. so its all really funny to me. cant wait for him to get caught so i can laugh at him. o well but now i need a new phone. but i had insurence on it so i can get a new one for free and upgrade to a cam phone for only like 10$ so this all worked out...maybe life loves me instead hates me lol o well but really in the olden days atleast they would kick your ass before they take your stuff. what happend to the class? i miss the old days cyas all later :mfinger:
What's going to be funny is seeing the look of disbelief on his face when he gets caught. Followed by the realization that he's a dumb-ass. Classic I tell you, very classic.
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,603
1,298
387
#7
Hopefully when he gets caught, there is a stand-off and he gets killed over a cell phone. :thumbsup:
 
4,248
0
0
#8
The best people are the ones who tell the best stories. That was truly a work of art. All that fuss over a phone, what a dumbass that guy is.
 
49
0
0
#9
TheLampIncident said:
The best people are the ones who tell the best stories. That was truly a work of art. All that fuss over a phone, what a dumbass that guy is.
lol ha ha i know he is such a dumb ass and we would have beat him if he wasnt running toward a "gang" :sword: :sword:
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#10
Wow...that is one of the best stories I have ever heard.

Repped.

It's an instant classic.
 

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
277
0
0
#11
brainwashmonkey said:
Hopefully when he gets caught, there is a stand-off and he gets killed over a cell phone. :thumbsup:
Or...better yet he gets cancer from the cell phone and dies (kthxbye)! Damn those killar cell phones :sword:
 
49
0
0
#12
msalyss85 said:
Or...better yet he gets cancer from the cell phone and dies (kthxbye)! Damn those killar cell phones :sword:
no joke dude those things they say if you put em in your pockets it like kills
your semen so i keep it in my pouch (in m y hoodie)
 

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
166
0
0
#13
darklord2k said:
ok well first i didnt know where to put this so here it is. second you need to know that i am not a normal person. i found the following tale very funny and couldnt stop laughing.

ok here it goes- i was at the local "mall" we call it crown center here in kc. me and 2 of my best buddies were walking out side enjoying the night and a guy asked to use my phone. being the nice person i am i let him. now in about 5 secs i realized what i had done and moved to block him but too late he was off and running. me and one of my friend (the other one aint in that great shape) ran after him but he was running to a group of people. but i did almost trip the bastard and had my knife (me and my friend always carry a 4 inch knife) out in about 3 secs. now this is why i find it funny. in 10 min i had about 11 mall cops looking for him, i canceled the # so its no use to him, and I HAVE FUCKING GPS ON THAT BABY. so its all really funny to me. cant wait for him to get caught so i can laugh at him. o well but now i need a new phone. but i had insurence on it so i can get a new one for free and upgrade to a cam phone for only like 10$ so this all worked out...maybe life loves me instead hates me lol o well but really in the olden days atleast they would kick your ass before they take your stuff. what happend to the class? i miss the old days cyas all later :mfinger:
IF HE MAKES A CALL THE PHONE COMPANY CAN TRACE THE CALL..
 

Maxi

Flame Bait
7
0
0
#14
Well, i would say that thieving has always existed, its not only in these days. I think the thing that is really screwed here is two young mans that always carry a knife? I mean give it a tought what would you have done at the heat of the moment if you were able to trip the guy, would you really kill him over a phone?
 
#16
Maxi said:
Well, i would say that thieving has always existed, its not only in these days. I think the thing that is really screwed here is two young mans that always carry a knife? I mean give it a tought what would you have done at the heat of the moment if you were able to trip the guy, would you really kill him over a phone?
would i have killed him no. i have been in my share of fights and know how to subdue a person. and the reason we carry knifes is taht he is a boy scout and i dont exactly live in the best part of town. so that is why i carry one. :sword: