WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What the Fuck is wrong with you people

OMGWTF

OMGWTF I ATE JOOR GERBIL
I sit ehre reading these topics and all you assholes are complaining about your miserable lives... Why the fuck don't you just attempt to do soemthing better with your lfie rather than sit at soem forum and complain? Ha! I do the same thing you do...Why is it that we lvoe to complain? :rolleyes:

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol

i think i no why we do it first of all we need to get layed more than three times a week im thinking 7 days a week i dont no how offten you guys get it but i see my girl freind 3 times a week and i fuck her 3 times a week but i think when the sex is done we like to see whats going on in the internet world lol ;)

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
I get to see my girlfriend once a week, every once in a while 2 times. We have sex almost every time.

wtfisthis

Flame Bait
It's Not My Problem That U Broke Up With UR Mom

STFU MAN! JUST FUCK OFF OK?! IF NOT I JUST GONNA KICK UR ASS :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Lone

Flame Bait
wtfisthis said:
STFU MAN! JUST FUCK OFF OK?! IF NOT I JUST GONNA KICK UR ASS :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

geez, calm down before you hurt yourself. why are you flippin out anyway? did the size of the kid's dick make you jealous?

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
kyle_is_god said:
i think i no why we do it first of all we need to get layed more than three times a week im thinking 7 days a week i dont no how offten you guys get it but i see my girl freind 3 times a week and i fuck her 3 times a week but i think when the sex is done we like to see whats going on in the internet world lol ;)
Damn...thats just wrong...do you have to have sex with your g/f EVERY time you see her??

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
sinned_girl said:
Damn...thats just wrong...do you have to have sex with your g/f EVERY time you see her??
What's wrong with that? Me and my gf have sex every time we see each other. We're just horny a lot... We don't have to, if we don't do it one time, oh well.

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
what

ok its cool do fuck you g/f every time you see her then she knows your not cheatsing on her becasue if you dont wana fuck her that means your geting it from some one ells

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
kyle_is_god said:
ok its cool do fuck you g/f every time you see her then she knows your not cheatsing on her becasue if you dont wana fuck her that means your geting it from some one ells
Boy, those hooked on phonics classes really paid off.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
kyle_is_god said:
Uh, not necessarly.

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
Deez Nutz said:
What's wrong with that? Me and my gf have sex every time we see each other. We're just horny a lot... We don't have to, if we don't do it one time, oh well.
I really think you all would go crazy if you didnt have sex or anything like it for like a month or longer...its sad really...

ron

Buster of Asses
sinned_girl said:
I really think you all would go crazy if you didnt have sex or anything like it for like a month or longer...its sad really...
Going without sex for a month or more because your girlfriend "has a headache" or "just isn't in the mood" or "just wants to cuddle" is sad, really. It's a test.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
sinned_girl said:
Do you think I just want my girl for sex? You need re-educating. And I've gone 4 months without sex, and I didn't go crazy. And when I was a virgin, I went 14 years without it. I didn't go crazy. You're a pussy, you think you know every guy. You say all we want is sex, yet, you have only seen like 20 of our posts on a board.

ron

Buster of Asses
Deez Nutz said:
Do you think I just want my girl for sex? You need re-educating. And I've gone 4 months without sex, and I didn't go crazy.
No, I did not even insinuate that. You've gone your whole life without sex, pinhead. You're, what, 15? Wake the fuck up.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
ron said:
No, I did not even insinuate that. You've gone your whole life without sex, pinhead. You're, what, 15? Wake the fuck up.
Uh, I was talking to sinned girl. And as for what you posted before your last post, my gf does that to me sometimes, I don't have a problem with it.

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
Wow...so your telling me you all can handle going without sex for more than a month or so?..sorry but from what ive read so far from all these boards, its just what i assumed...

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Like I've explained in other places: To me, sex in a relationship is just an extra. If I get it, woo hoo. If I don't, oh well.