WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what the fuck is your problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
No seriously, why are people singing fucking barney songs and shit in b/t? have we lost the greatness of total inconsideration that I love about b/t? I mean, where else can I tell people how fucking idiotic, lame, and sub-human they really are? Come on guys, quit being a bunch of whiny ass bitches. Jeez, it is more interesting at the barbie site my daughters go to.
:mfinger:

Ha ha ha you know im just playing.

:D

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
try takin things a little less seriously. if the dude was being serious about that barney shit then ya, that was pretty lame, but i still figure he was just being stupid to try and piss people off. which he obviously was successful in doing. therefore, an excellent b&t maneuvre

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Black Flame said:
try takin things a little less seriously. if the dude was being serious about that barney shit then ya, that was pretty lame, but i still figure he was just being stupid to try and piss people off. which he obviously was successful in doing. therefore, an excellent b&t maneuvre
Try not taking me seriously.
;)

shep

Local alcoholic
I agree these noobs are way to nice and im bout to put my foot up someones ass :mfinger: Which noob want's it first? :mad:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
shep said:
I agree these noobs are way to nice and im bout to put my foot up someones ass :mfinger: Which noob want's it first? :mad:
As if you could, everyone knows what a sensitive, caring young man you are. Quit trying to be such a bad dog, it doesnt match with the pink ballerina costume you are wearing.
:p

PS, when are you going to give me my pumps back?

;)

shep

Local alcoholic
dustinzgirl said:
As if you could, everyone knows what a sensitive, caring young man you are. Quit trying to be such a bad dog, it doesnt match with the pink ballerina costume you are wearing.
:p

PS, when are you going to give me my pumps back?

;)

Oh,oh no you did'nt.I may be wearing the ballarina costume but im really pissed off inside.

ps:*shep takes off the pump's and throws them* they were clashing with my outfit anyways.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
dustinzgirl said:
Try not taking me seriously.
;)
i can do that, no problemo. i think it was just the fact that you started off with "no, seriously..." that threw me off.. and that you bothered to make a seperate thread about it.
but since you shouldn't be taken so painfully seriously as i obviously went to so much trouble to post that, then i say, we all know newbs are full of shit, and we all know there's a lot of stupid wimpy fuckin posts. there's a difference between bitching and just pointing out the obvious, so stop pointing shit out that we already know and just flame the bitches hardcore for making stupid posts already!

shep

Local alcoholic
Are you declaring an all out flame-a-thon?Im game :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
shep said:
Oh,oh no you did'nt.I may be wearing the ballarina costume but im really pissed off inside.

ps:*shep takes off the pump's and throws them* they were clashing with my outfit anyways.
Hey now! those are expensivce, they were 10$ at the goodwill store! *bitch you did not just throw those!*

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
dustinzgirl said:
Hey now! those are expensivce, they were 10$ at the goodwill store! *bitch you did not just throw those!*
"Bitch, no you ain't sleepin with my man!"

*flying tackle*

shep

Local alcoholic
dustinzgirl said:

oh,oh no you did'nt

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
shep said:
Are you declaring an all out flame-a-thon?Im game :thumbsup:
go get them big dog, I am taking a nap. Isnt that just like a woman to start something and then make the guys finish it. fucking bitches anyways.

G's-up

Postaholic
HOLY SHIT PEOPLE!!! WTF is wrong with all of you??!?!?!? I TOTALLY agree with DG, barney songs, love song lyrics????!!?! How many more freakin threads are we gonna start in B&T with freakin song lyrics? I'LL TELL YOU WHAT MY PROBLEM IS.........I come on here after a rough couple of days looking for some ASS to chew and all I see is a FREAKIN LOVE FEST??!?!?! Where is the opportunity for me to chew your ass and hand it too you on a paper plate?? HOW am I suppose to vent these frustrations out on people when everyone is concerned about hurting someone's feelings? GIMME A BREAK ............... AS I have said before its BAIT AND TACKLE not BAIT AND TICKLE.........this isnt freakin WOODSTOCK on WTF there is no PEACE and LOVE here only ASS EATING, FACE CHEWING, LIMB RIPPING BAIT AND TACKLE........

whew.......and golly if I offended anyone GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!! ITS THE INTERNET AND I CAME TO RANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mfinger:

OH and have a good day....thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.