WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WHAT THE FUCK Stupid Retainer

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
I have my second retainer Im sick I have a headache and a cold and my throat is SO FUCKING SORE IT HURTS SO BAD but I have a retainer and I can't get my tounge there and scratch it ITS FUCKING FRUSTATING
FUCK YOU YOU STUPID COCKSUCKING ORTHODONTIST GO TO HELL AND DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH :sword: :sword: :gun:

extremepilot said:
I have my second retainer Im sick I have a headache and a cold and my throat is SO FUCKING SORE IT HURTS SO BAD but I have a retainer and I can't get my tounge there and scratch it ITS FUCKING FRUSTATING
FUCK YOU YOU STUPID COCKSUCKING ORTHODONTIST GO TO HELL AND DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH :sword: :sword: :gun:

/me backs away from extreme sloooooowly....

extremepilot said:
Jesus loves you man....just put the retainer down and everything will b alright.........

Descent

Hella Constipated
I have a retainer the size of my wang...

Oh wait, I don't. My teeth or fine...or is that my swollen cock?

extremepilot said:
I understand completely. Having a retainer sucks. I've had to have mine replaced so many times. Grrr.

get a permanent retainer...they just glue it to the back of your teeth...hell of a lot easier...and i can scratch all i want

magnolia

Postaholic
why don't you get those clear retainers that cover your teeth. My sister has that kind and it doesn't go on the top of your mouth at all. Just a little bit up your gum line.