WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What the fuck was that?

R

RedOctober

Yesterday, on election day, the WTF site was blocked.
At least in The Netherlands!

Was that a way of displaying freedom of speach, or just a system failure of the server?

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
RedOctober said:
Yesterday, on election day, the WTF site was blocked.
At least in The Netherlands!

Was that a way of displaying freedom of speach, or just a system failure of the server?
It was blocked here too. We have been censored...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
voiceofreason said:
It was blocked here too. We have been censored...
BRiT told us why it was blocked

R

RedOctober

O, is that all :rolleyes:

I got the idea the rednecks did take over the USA... :(

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was pretty shocked when I saw the site was gone. I am glad is back! :thumbsup:

daverave00

Fresh Meat
The Election...

Just signed up for this after seeing the results of the election. WTF!!! (censored to avoid FCC/Bush Administration fines). How can someone make that many obvious mistakes and still get reelected?

I bet when bush does the state of the union address, he'll have all kinds of sponsor patches sewn to his suit. If you look up big business in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of Bush. I am so mad!!!

Something to look at...Dispite the fact that Kerry was such a poor choice for the Democrats, the race was VERY close.

I have to agree with Red October, this contry does seem to have been taken over by bible-thumping, right-wing, rednecks. :mfinger:

Don't get me wrong, I love this country and would do anything for it, but I have lost faith in its population's ability to make educated decisions. :(

Well, I think I have it out of my system for today.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
|3u5h is t3h r0x0r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Tylerc said:
|3u5|-| 15 1337 c0c|< 5uc|<3r :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is the second or third post about this..

Fugly

Tenderony
Dude you just want to squash it because your the giant douche bag that caused it

R

RedOctober

What's so funny about it?

I read the site of the Reps was blocked outside the USA..
So why not more sites?

I don't know who controls your media, but I got a hunch .. ;)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fugly said:
Dude you just want to squash it because your the giant douche bag that caused it
Get a clue genius, we already went over how not just my flame caused it, jesus, get some brain cells, and coordinate them to actually work with your thought process if you have one.. Why don't you go practice flaming in the playground against the kids that you may actually stand a chance against.. Or you could spend your time reading the shit about this and understand what happened, christ your a fucking dumb one..

gwr2004

A True Bush-Hater.
Tylerc said:
wow... You dumbasses and your "1337" speak.

Anyways, Bush sucks. ;)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bush has always sucked. :thumbsdn:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
MaxPower said:
|3u5|-| 15 1337 c0c|< 5uc|<3r :thumbsup:
I got me a fan. related to this post.
I found this in my rep box today, from someone who can't handle it when people disagree with him no, Bush rules. die now kthxbai And her didn't even let me know who it was.
But I know who it was. ;)
Watch your ass T. :)