WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What the FUCK!

Paris

Space Monkey
I don't know what the fuck my parents expect from me! I do all that they ask, and I don't say a fucken word, just keeping my mouth shut. But over the last few weeks my dad has turned into some huge asshole. Taunting me and my younger brother when ever we do something worng, to the point I just want to scream and yell..

Hell I want to afford to go to college, but damn I don't know if this type of treatment is worth it.. I also understand that my mother is sick and she is not well, but if my old mans wants help taking care of her, then he might not want to run all the kids off..

/end rant

elva

asdoirha=s0er9
I can relate to that. Except not with the brother thing.. Mine are on my parent's side.

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
I can mildly relate. Sometimes my dad is such a freaking little kid.

Paris

Space Monkey
The question is.. do the dads grow up?

Jung

???
Premium
Paris said:
Hell I want to afford to go to college, but damn I don't know if this type of treatment is worth it.
So do it on your own. There are enough grants and student loans out there that you shouldn't have to rely on mommy and daddy to pay for your education.

If your profile is correct, you're 21, so it's past time to move out and do something on your own anyway. I'd be pissy if my kids stuck around living off of me when they were 21 too.

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
So do it on your own. There are enough grants and student loans out there that you shouldn't have to rely on mommy and daddy to pay for your education.

If your profile is correct, you're 21, so it's past time to move out and do something on your own anyway. I'd be pissy if my kids stuck around living off of me when they were 21 too.
OoohHOOO boy...It happens all the time on LI regardless of culture. You can never afford to move out until 25 if lucky. Even apartments are a bitch.

But the thing is, it's worth it because Long Island kicks ass and chews bubble gum...and we NEVER run out of gum.

It ain't even maturity - apartments here are a fucking fortune! And don't even fucking get me STARTED on houses.

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
It ain't even maturity - apartments here are a fucking fortune! And don't even fucking get me STARTED on houses.
I can imagine, we paid 1800 a month for a two bedroom in upstate. He lives in Louisville, KY though; cost of living there is like $2/year.

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
I can imagine, we paid 1800 a month for a two bedroom in upstate. He lives in Louisville, KY though; cost of living there is like $2/year.
Ugh, glad you know about that. It makes me want to vomit when I think of the $500/month rate for the average "ShitPartment."

On Long Island, everyone is a 32-year old Everquest Nerd who lives in their mother's basement due to "lack of minerals." Omit the Everquest Nerd part and that's Lon' Guyland, Neu Yoark in a nutshell.

all parents suck!

all parents think they are god they feel just cos they brought us into this world *wich totaly sucks!* that we should worship the ground they walk on

wtf!? :moon: there all ass holes if you ask me *well some times...*

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
zombie_pirate said:
all parents think they are god they feel just cos they brought us into this world *wich totaly sucks!* that we should worship the ground they walk on

wtf!? :moon: there all ass holes if you ask me *well some times...*

:rolleyes: When you grow up, sonny, you'll get it.

Paris

Space Monkey
I am not 21 yet, and Lousiville is not that cheap. The cheapest house that you can find is around 500, and don't even get me started on condos, and Apts. Cause they are expensive. I would move in with friends, but they all live in Southern IN, I graduated from a very small school.

I do help with the bills, I help my parents pay the 850, house payemnt. I don't know, if its worth it to live this close to the downs and six flags.

I have been looking into places, but as many have said, they are expensive. I am also using my parents taxes to get my grants and loans, cause I have yet to file any taxes. I was told I don't need to, until I am out of parents house. I did leave twice, once for the Navy, left after 28 days, and then again, for Job Corps. Gotta love DJCC (Dayton Job Corps Center), taught me some good stuff, but I am afraid that is more like a group home for poor kids than anything else.

Thanks for not puttin me down, I get enough from them.. and other family members.

Chase1546

Flame Bait
I suggest you encourage a divorce. Honestly I don't understand how you people can stand living with both your parents. Having divorced parents kicks ass. :thumbsup:

I dont hate my parents al of the, just my dad most of the time, he thinks that he is always correct...he wont even say when he is wrong, and it pisses everyone off! I just want to kill him sometimes! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT JUST PISES ME OFF SO DAMN MUCH! But it will be ok...