WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What...the fuck?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#1
What happened to all of my points?! I just had almost 400, 000! son of a bitch!
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
3
0
#2
someone stole them from you. :confused:
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#3
lol I got owned too.. I'll get my revenge..just wait bitches
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#6
what the FUCK?! you can steal points?! why wasnt i informed of this?!
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#7
boobies = omfg said:
cuddles owned us
i see. gentlemen, are you ready for an old fashioned e-whore hangin'?
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#8
i got fucked.. tried to steal from cuddles, but it said she didnt have enough, then tried nympchchick, and it failed and backfired :thumbsdn:
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#9
wait, i think shes in the negative now. YAY!
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#11
boobies = omfg said:
i got fucked.. tried to steal from cuddles, but it said she didnt have enough, then tried nympchchick, and it failed and backfired :thumbsdn:
It did me too, those fuckers. By the way, did you see your status...it is kinda funny, but lame at the same time.
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#12
HavokChylde said:
Who wants some donated points?
me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#13
HavokChylde said:
Who wants some donated points?
heey..you got some points maaan? come on maaan..I'll give you cheeeeseburgers!
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#14
NaughtyGirl21 said:
It did me too, those fuckers. By the way, did you see your status...it is kinda funny, but lame at the same time.
lmfao cuddles -400,000 pts.. that's all you diserve, thief :D
 
10,772
55
253
#15
Alright, there you guys go, 5000 points to the both of you.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#17
boobies = omfg said:
lmfao cuddles -400,000 pts.. that's all you diserve, thief :D
Hey, I was not the only one. I didn't even get to your name.
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#18
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Hey, I was not the only one. I didn't even get to your name.
yeah, but you got to mine! dirty theif! :gun:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.