WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What. . . The. . . Fuck. . . ?

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Over the course of this week, my lower left leg (foot included) have been through the following: hit by a 4 lb shotput, hit by 4 rocks on accident, stubbed toes 50 times, 3 missed steps each resulting in a folded foot, and being stepped on 25 times. . . WTF!

bnccoder

Postaholic
You must ampuatate immediatly. Take pics when you do.

mmm...cheese said:
Over the course of this week, my lower left leg (foot included) have been through the following: hit by a 4 lb shotput, hit by 4 rocks on accident, stubbed toes 50 times, 3 missed steps each resulting in a folded foot, and being stepped on 25 times. . . WTF!
Why don't you just pay attention to what you're doing, or learn to move/stay out of the way?

bnccoder

Postaholic
He can't multitask. He is doing good to remember to breathe while typing.

Easty

Click click boom
mmm...cheese said:
okay, you should go lie down. do nothing else, get up from your computer and lie on your bed. be very careful getting to it. :thumbsup:

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
never move, ever agian just lay there and becone the worlds most obese(sp?) person

n00b head

The pron storer
mmm...cheese said:
Why were you counting all these things? Or is it something that you're supposed to? No-one ever tells me these things.......... I'm so lonely :(

bnccoder

Postaholic
n00b head said:
Why were you counting all these things? Or is it something that you're supposed to? No-one ever tells me these things.......... I'm so lonely :(
Lonely,
I'm Mr Lonely
I have nobody
For my ownnn
Im so lonely,
I'm Mr Lonely
I have nobody For my ownnn
I'm so lonely

That song always plays in my mind when I hear someone say lonley.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
as much funny stuff as you post bnc, that was possibly the gayest response i've seen this week....mainly cuz that song is retarded.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I just like that the new version by Akon sounds like the mice from babe are singing it.

mmm...cheese said:
Think its linked to the radioactive pizza? Could have caused a brain dysfunction that puts your alertness down and been giving you bad luck :terr:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I would advise against buying any lottery tickets. Instead get your little bother to follow you around with a video recorder. Those "World's Dumbest People" blooper shows provide you with the best chance of a windfall.

Good luck there clubfoot.

Sleepy Dude..

I'm sober still? Damnit!
put yourself in a biiiiiiiiiiig bubble, that way its harder to hurt yourself....have stoping may be rather difficult, other than that quite fun!

P.s old peoples are not fun to aim at... you might get sued 4 giving hem heart attacks

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
bnccoder said:
He can't multitask. He is doing good to remember to breathe while typing.
yeah*breath*its*breath*very*breath* hard*breath*

*collapses on floor from lack of oxygen*

cheesey, you sound like a cluts :happysad: but as i was reading this, a thought struck me(very painful), if its bad luck, like someone mentioned. then your lucky those two girls fighting, that they didn't fall ontop of you or something. hehehe would be funny as hell though. them going at it, fall on you, just see your arms flailing and feet kicking around, a muffled screem. :confuse: hmmmmm think i've had too much coffee.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
Lonely,
I'm Mr Lonely
I have nobody
For my ownnn
Im so lonely,
I'm Mr Lonely
I have nobody For my ownnn
I'm so lonely

That song always plays in my mind when I hear someone say lonley.
:crybaby: that song reminds me of the way i felt when me n my ex split :crybaby: