WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what the Fuck's happening to wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
What the fuck is happening to what the fuck.com? There are no more funny or meaningful threads. . . Nothing interesting. How can we solve this? Maybe we should cock farm johnny. . . maybe not. But the fact is that we have to come up with an interesting thread! :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
you got here in fucking january....its been shitty since like november, and I blame it on n00bish shit like YOU!

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
It is what you make of it, Dorks! You want meaningful threads then post some. You can't wait to be spoon fed shit you want all your life. This is how any board is brought down, because of fuckheads like you bitching about how there are no meaningful threads around but don't have the balls to post something they like themselves.

Pathetic... :rolleyes:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is a stupid thread. You have been here for like, one month. Who are you to ask US? Get a life, kiddo, and fucking RELAX!!!

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
Relax don't do it
When you want to go do it
Relax don't do it
When you want to cum

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dookie said:
Relax don't do it
When you want to go do it
Relax don't do it
When you want to cum
just do it lol...

yea man start some meaningful threads about anal goblins playing with twat monkeys or something.

mmm...cheese said:
What the fuck is happening to what the fuck.com? There are no more funny or meaningful threads. . . Nothing interesting. How can we solve this? Maybe we should cock farm johnny. . . maybe not. But the fact is that we have to come up with an interesting thread! :thumbsup:
If it bothers you that much, then post something interesting, or quit your complaining.

“Life is a river go with the flow, and shut the fuck up!” This is a saying that you should look into.

tzedek

Original Member
people like you are whats happening, asshat

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
mmm...cheese said:

Yes, and this is coming from a kid that's already been in the cockfarm himself. Who gives a shit.

It's just the kind of shit that happens to a site that can be found completely by accident by a huge amount of people daily, put up with it.

shep

Local alcoholic
Just remember kid's,you do have an off button on your computer.Shitty thread's will alway's be an issue.Whoever is making these shitty threads please join us in B&T to resolve this problem :thumbsup:

BTW:have a nice day :cool:

shep

Local alcoholic
Why?He is not breaking any rules(yet)

Jung

???
Premium
Thanks for this thread.

Cheese, I think you'd fit in better at Fark. They're more your speed.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Now that you're all here. . . I would like to compliment myself on the making of one of THE most interesting threads! *pats own back* Thank you for your appreciation! :thumbsup:

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Wow you are easily amused. Go back to flicking rubber bands...

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
Cheese you Dumb shit. You are the only one here who seems to think this tread was worth anything. :thumbsdn: :gun: :mfinger: :sword:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:
Now that you're all here. . . I would like to compliment myself on the making of one of THE most interesting threads! *pats own back* Thank you for your appreciation! :thumbsup:
Yes, it is so interesting that I am getting rid of it. You want to know what happened to this site? Unsupervised children LIKE YOU got access to the internet. This is why my 9 year old doesnt get to play on the internet, he might act like you and emberass the family. Although, he can spell better than you....

Status
Not open for further replies.