WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What the hell do you guys do for fun??

Hey what do you guys do for fun?? Like when it is raining and stuff outside... I am always stuck inside since it is the rainy season... Please I need help... everything I like to do is outside... I mean I could read and write yet... it just doesnt look appealing... so yeah give me the shit... thanks...
Love,
Sarah

morelos

lexicon incognito
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

what do i do for fun..

sigh i don't remember the last time i had fun. it must have been during my undergraduate work some time.

tripping fat old people?

i dunno.. i don't have fun any more. although when i took my gf to a concert by surprise, she cried.

~ dan ~

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Halfpintrocker said:
really?? now... sorry that didnt help...

video games, clubing, indoor skate parks. Lots and Lots of cools stuff to do in doors. Comic Book stores.

Pick something. Use your imagination.

masturbate if you have to...

i play guitar. kitana brought up good ole masturbation already, but you can't do that all day so................

morelos

lexicon incognito
sometimes i whack off when i can't think of anything else to do but i have to kill some time. really. it's easier than napping.

morelos

lexicon incognito
I play guitar too... it is so much fun... haha...what can you play??[/quote said:
i bet you also play skin flute proficiently.

lol..

i play clarinet (clarinet performance was the concentration of my minor), guitar, bass, keyboards, saxophone, trumpet, and some percussion. no double-reeds though.

~ dan ~

IT'S GREAT TO BE EDUMACATED

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Halfpintrocker said:
i was just in the forum and I juts put it here.. sorry... you can move it if you want to... oh an Kit I wrote you back I understand...
It was moved :)

morelos said:
sometimes i whack off when i can't think of anything else to do but i have to kill some time. really. it's easier than napping.

That'd be perfect blachkmail If I knew where you lived. I could show it to your students, parents, wife (if you have one), and the list goes on...

morelos

lexicon incognito
fourples said:
That'd be perfect blachkmail If I knew where you lived. I could show it to your students, parents, wife (if you have one), and the list goes on...
not really... you'd have to know where i lived AND know when i was idle with nothing else to do and just happened to decide to masturbate. or you'd have to obsessively spy on me, which is creepy and illegal.

and then, you'd still fail at blackmailing me because everyone knows i whack off (i'm male; get over it) and everyone knows i have a penis (half of everyone has one, most of the other half wants one); i have no size problem about which to be embarrassed, and my girlfriend LOVES pictures of me naked / masturbating / just my cock.

if you showed it to my students, you'd go directly to jail as i teach math to minors now; and if you showed it to my parents, it wouldn't be anything they didn't wipe for me for like the first three years of my life!

~ dan ~

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
CopyLifted said:
WTF is this doing in B&T?

I think they wanted to wait for someone to ask that, then call them a homo and tell them you're owned. :thumbsup: :)