WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What the hell happened to my avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiss

smissinat0r
MY AVATAR IS GONE! *sniff* I think someone stole it away from meeee! :(

Edit: Oh I see NOW! You went and shrank the size allowed. WTF IS THAT!? *cry* ALL MY AVATARS ARE SET 100x100 :(

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Gee, if only you worked at a place with computer access and all the photo-editing software you could want... ;)

Smiss

smissinat0r
Well, I don't want to bother editing them. PHOTOSHOP TAKES TOO FUCKING LONG TO OPEN!

Smiss

smissinat0r
MY AVATARS LOOK LIKE ASS AT 75X75!

Shit, it was hard ENOUGH to get it to 100x100!

Smiss

smissinat0r
It wouldnt be a problem if we could have 100x100 avatars! lol

But I was FINALLY able to make one that didnt look like complete ass. I don't especially like it, but at least I have one right now.

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
fukkin' chikken' - looks like bag gilled with urine

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
O-o-uch! Is it drunken Pilsburry boy?

Smiss

smissinat0r
No, it's drunken SILLY-JAPANESE-CHARACTER-THAT-MAKES-NO-SENSE boy. ^_^

Smiss

smissinat0r
I dunno, but it's dancing in perfect rhythm to the music on the video game chrix is playing.. need 4 speed underground

Smiss

smissinat0r
OMG it looks cool but it is one of the most obnoxious things when you are trying to sleep, as I found out last night. The only things more annoying (video game wise) are animal crossing, and final fantasy if it's the one i'm playing and i want to watch it all too. heh

Hmm... i need to make myself an avatar...

I'm an MS Paint master.

I also dabble a bit in PSP 8 (my friends and I started a professional site design business, and I'm the head graphics editor).

if you're the head graphics editor you should definitely finish moving over to photoshop... takes about 1 minute for anything you take an hour on in paint

<edit> although i must admit, i like the way my avatar came out and i made it with paint. but that's a distinctive MS Paint style </edit>

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
hmmmm better than having nothing my avatar is all i have right now till i edit mine and make new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.