WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What the hell is "Fall Out Boy"?

I've been hearing about this band and those who like it all seem to be either mentally inferior to the majority of society or are 12. I must know what this "Fall Out Boy" is! Is it one person, a band, or what? :confused:

GAH A band I can't stand.

Wow, that rhymes. I'm a poet! :rolleyes:

Anywho, I have no idea of the meaning behind their name. Who cares?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Well, fallout is kind of like inevitable drifting apart... AKA it's an emo band. A shitty, shitty, emo band.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
Icarus said:
Well, fallout is kind of like inevitable drifting apart... AKA it's an emo band. A shitty, shitty, emo band.
yeah they suck some hardcore monkey balls just like atreyu.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!

haha.. tell me that's photoshop, please!! nobody really looks like that eh?

This band apparently covered a Gorilla Biscuits song. Hearing shit like this makes me furious. Shitty bands shouldn't mess with the classics.

fallout is the descent of radioactive debris after a nuclear explosion.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
TheLampIncident said:
This band apparently covered a Gorilla Biscuits song. Hearing shit like this makes me furious. Shitty bands shouldn't mess with the classics.
Gorilla Biscuits? who are they?

Gorilla Biscuits in your fucking head, one more time and you'll be dead

just kidding dude

Descent

Hella Constipated
void said:

Oh my God...That is the GAYEST thing I have ever seen. EVER.

If you were to take Big Gay Al, Christopher Lowell, Liberachi, and Miles "Tails" Prower, multiply them, then increase them by five powers it wouldn't equal that shit.

The four most gay things in the universe, put into the world's most amazing math equation, would not even come close. A new record in faggotry.

Look the the guy on the center right. Holy jumping fuckin' Jesus, I don't think I've ever seen anything that gay.

Why do these emo fags never come out of the closet?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
the guy on the far right is either in a state of emo depression or realizes how rediculous everyone around him looks adn that he is associated with them

WizardlyFriend said:
the guy on the far right is either in a state of emo depression or realizes how rediculous everyone around him looks adn that he is associated with them
He's wearing a "Smiths" t-shirt. Now I'm depressed. :mad:

I actually have an Atreyu picture on my computer with a guy wearing that same shirt. Why did I save the picture? Check out the captions:

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
TheLampIncident said:
I actually have an Atreyu picture on my computer with a guy wearing that same shirt. Why did I save the picture? Check out the captions:

:thumbsup: thats a good one i hate atreyu wich makes the picture even funnier.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
void said:

to the dude with the bowie t-shirt " nice fag hat ".

Has anyone seen their video for the song "Sugar We're Going Down" Now that video's funny. It features a guy with deer horns. Needless to say, nobody gets down. It's totally geh. (But, my favourite video, cuz its soo stupidly funneh!)

Jessica43999 said:
Has anyone seen their video for the song "Sugar We're Going Down" Now that video's funny. It features a guy with deer horns. Needless to say, nobody gets down. It's totally geh. (But, my favourite video, cuz its soo stupidly funneh!)
Incoherent much?

From what I can gather Fall Out Boy must be a terrible band, I was going to download some songs of theirs to find out how much they suck on my own but from what I've seen here that would be a bad idea.

I Hate The FCC said:
Incoherent much?

From what I can gather Fall Out Boy must be a terrible band, I was going to download some songs of theirs to find out how much they suck on my own but from what I've seen here that would be a bad idea.
Waste of time.

I downloaded a few songs of theirs. I want my 2 minutes back... plus the 30 seconds I actually spent listening.:happysad:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:
Look the the guy on the center right. Holy jumping fuckin' Jesus, I don't think I've ever seen anything that gay.
i spent quite a while staring at him.. i assumed he was either..
1. photoshopped.
2. a poor hologram.
3. weird al yankowic's son.