What the hell is this place??

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Smith

Uncle Phil is a fat fuck
58
0
0
I see a lot of threads here where people are calling eachother names, apparently for no reason at all. So, whats the deal with this board?
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
63
112
William Smith said:
I see a lot of threads here where people are calling eachother names, apparently for no reason at all. So, whats the deal with this board?
Shut the fuck up, get some friends in real life you fucking mug :mfinger: .. Your mom is pissing on you right now because you can't leave the computer, you haven't even been taking notice of it, so fucking sad..

:thumbsdn:
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,214
2,483
637
William Smith said:
I see a lot of threads here where people are calling eachother names, apparently for no reason at all. So, whats the deal with this board?
Read the forum descriptions, newb. :thumbsdn:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
MrNewbie said:
Shut the fuck up, get some friends in real life you fucking mug :mfinger: .. Your mom is pissing on you right now because you can't leave the computer, you haven't even been taking notice of it, so fucking sad..

:thumbsdn:
uhh i thought he lived with two dads...which one is "mommy"?
 

William Smith

Uncle Phil is a fat fuck
58
0
0
This is our FLAME forum. Flaming is not permitted anywhere except for THIS forum. If you do not wish Broken to rip you apart and leave you a bloody screaming mess do NOT enter here.



Yes I am a new user of this site so maybe I'm asking the wrong questions, sorry.

So if I am correct I can call people here names without getting the risk of being banned?

Right?
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
63
112
William Smith said:



[/size]Yes I am a new user of this site so maybe I'm asking the wrong questions, sorry.

So if I am correct I can call people here names without getting the risk of being banned?

Right?

No you shut the fuck up and take offence, cunt ass motherfucker.. why do you even post when you can't take notice of the different between a retard like yourself and b&t, you should just get out of here because u are obviously getting raped or something, I dontknow what to say.. Some people is just sick, like yourself u fucking mug stop sitting here and get to bed because ur dad is waiting for some 2 inch cock :mfinger:
 

William Smith

Uncle Phil is a fat fuck
58
0
0
MrNewbie said:
No you shut the fuck up and take offence, cunt ass motherfucker.. why do you even post when you can't take notice of the different between a retard like yourself and b&t, you should just get out of here because u are obviously getting raped or something, I dontknow what to say.. Some people is just sick, like yourself u fucking mug stop sitting here and get to bed because ur dad is waiting for some 2 inch cock :mfinger:

Ok, thats a flame, I gues.
 

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
17,317
7,941
637
William Smith said:



[/size]Yes I am a new user of this site so maybe I'm asking the wrong questions, sorry.

So if I am correct I can call people here names without getting the risk of being banned?

Right?
Only in this forum (Bait & Tackle)
 

Janglenut

Particinator
863
0
0
Yes williamSmith, here you can "call people names" which is referred to as "flaming".

If you have any questions about the site, I will be glad to help you to my fullest ability without smart ass remarks.


P.S. Don't worry, the mod here won't rip you into shit. Fuck Broken. ;)
 

William Smith

Uncle Phil is a fat fuck
58
0
0
Janglenut said:
Yes williamSmith, here you can "call people names" which is referred to as "flaming".

If you have any questions about the site, I will be glad to help you to my fullest ability without smart ass remarks.


P.S. Don't worry, the mod here won't rip you into shit. Fuck Broken. ;)

Funny, I always thought forums avoided this kind of behavior. What about spam, do they allow spam?
 

Janglenut

Particinator
863
0
0
No, spamming here is not allowed as it usually isn't on any other forums unless they have a place specifically mentioned for spamming.


But, most places don't so you don't have to worry about that. Just keep your posts clean and helpful to the topic at hand.
 

William Smith

Uncle Phil is a fat fuck
58
0
0
Janglenut said:
No, spamming here is not allowed as it usually isn't on any other forums unless they have a place specifically mentioned for spamming.


But, most places don't so you don't have to worry about that. Just keep your posts clean and helpful to the topic at hand.

Okay, thanks.
 

William Smith

Uncle Phil is a fat fuck
58
0
0
VenomHowell said:
I hear a voice... It says... N00bish arcade poster... Or general moron. It hasn't decided.

There are no voices on the internet, yo know. I aint no arcade player maaan, motherfuckermaaaan.
 

Janglenut

Particinator
863
0
0
VenomHowell said:
I hear a voice... It says... N00bish arcade poster... Or general moron. It hasn't decided.


If someone has the internet, they have better games available than the shit here....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.