WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What the hell is this shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

User_Name

The Ultimate Asshole
How many people have ever been to www.timecube.com ? If you have or you just went there, can you please tell me what the fuck he is trying to say? This is the most incoherent thing I have ever seen, even more so than the fucking sixties hippy fucks. What the hell is this shit???????

User_Name

The Ultimate Asshole
To quote one paragraph of Gene Ray (the freak who made this):

The hollow Time Cube in which the 4 quadrant corners of Earth rotate, equates to your 4 corner bedroom, or to a 4 corner classroom which represents the 4 corners of Earth - in which stupid and evil pedants teach dumb students 1 corner knowledge. Each of the 4 corners of Earth is the
beginning and ending of its own separate 24 hour day - all 4 simultaneous days within a single rotation of Earth. Place 4 different students in the 4 corners of a classroom and rotate them 4 corners each. Note that they
rotate simultaneously wthin the same Time frame as if only one is rotating - just as the 4 different days on Earth rotate. 3D math applied within this hollow Cube would be erroneous math, as it would not account for the 4th corner perspective dimension. Place a 100 people within this Cubic like room and they will not increase the number of corners anymore than 6 billion people on Earth will increase the 4 corners of Earth. It is dumb, stupid, evil and unworthy of life on Earth to claim that this Creation Cube has 6 sides - or no top and bottom. Academia equates to a deadly plague.
My bullshit sense is tingling.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
take your hippy bullshit to someone who gives a fuck

It's just some moron trying to feel like hes really some kind of Intellectual. Though a tiny bit of what he writes makes some sense it means nothing to serve any purpose... :blahblah:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
User_Name said:
How many people have ever been to www.timecube.com ? If you have or you just went there, can you please tell me what the fuck he is trying to say? This is the most incoherent thing I have ever seen, even more so than the fucking sixties hippy fucks. What the hell is this shit???????

It's very simple. Back when the earth was still in a vastly volcanic state, and plate tectonics was the order of the day. The atmosphere was a volatile, deadly mix of methane, sulfur, and carbon compounds. The sun shown through the dense, hazy sky, casting faint shadows across a tortured landscape.
In a pool of murky acidic water organic compounds bond to form a primitive, self reproducing protein. A direct lightning strike is the catalyst for events that will echo thought the ages.
Soon a brown sludge coats the surface of rocks on the shores of the primordial waters. It is here that life began.

:::::::::::::::::::FastFWD>>>>
The year is 2004. A mere 6 days later in the scope of Geologic time.
You sit here wondering WTF that guy was talking about on his website.
After all that I still don’t have an answer.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My friend showed it to me, and I read the entire thing...

Its a simple incoherent fool being haughty.

However, it seems that he's beat his way in to a few unfortunate souls' skulls:

"When I cornered my mother (who is a teacher) with a broken peice of glass, she admitted that time cube was real and the government made her vow not to teach it to her students!"

I'm not sure exactly how that part goes, but it does end up with the son threatening his mother into submission. I read it a while ago, so I'm not one hundred per cent sure about it.

But in all seriousness.

Timecube is real. Can't you tell?

"But what is timecube?"

The theory to end all theories.

"Yeah, but what is it?"

Shut up, you government tool! I'll give you $10,000 to prove me wrong!

Timecube is like the statement that chinese people can fly. You can't disprove it, but you can't prove it (or provide any support for it) either... they just might be flying when you're not looking.

User_Name

The Ultimate Asshole
I read that statement about him cornering his mother. Fuck, yeah she admitted it was truth, cause if she didn't you'da fucking rubbed her out.
It is almost impossible to understand, not only because of the rediculous formatting, but the way he words his sentences word make a grammar teacher wanna commit suicide.

NoSubstance said:
they just might be flying when you're not looking.
You mean you think they arent? :p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
NoSubstance said:
Timecube is like the statement that chinese people can fly. You can't disprove it, but you can't prove it (or provide any support for it) either... they just might be flying when you're not looking.
I too have done research regarding, not only the flying chineese theory, but all asians having the ability of flight.
Here's a pick of one of them trying to take off, and some guy attempting to be the first westerner to pilot an Asian.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
The hollow Time Cube in which the 4 quadrant corners of Earth rotate, equates to your 4 corner bedroom, or to a 4 corner classroom which represents the 4 corners of Earth - in which stupid and evil pedants teach dumb students 1 corner knowledge.
OK Look at it this way he is taking the earth and the time table of the earth into separate parts of four... And he is representing the earth a cube and not a sphere. He is saying that there is 4 corners of the earth, east, west, north, south. The phrase "Evil pedants teach dumb students 1 corner knowledge" You come to wonder if he saying we will only learned one corner of our own world, the corner which we live in.... In many cases that is true. Even if you travel to all the different lands you will never learn it like your one corner.

Each of the 4 corners of Earth is the beginning and ending of its own separate 24 hour day - all 4 simultaneous days within a single rotation of Earth

Alright, you come to believe this is dealing with the different days on earth. Such as its Daytime now, over in Australia its night England its midday…. So with in 24 hours the earth in reality has seen 4 different days. More thought you put into this you come to believe he is talking about the 4 parts of day; Morning, Miday, Evening, Night....

Place 4 different students in the 4 corners of a classroom and rotate them 4 corners each. Note that they rotate simultaneously within the same Time frame as if only one is rotating - just as the 4 different days on Earth rotate. 3D math applied within this hollow Cube would be erroneous math, as it would not account for the 4th corner perspective dimension.
This is the only part that makes little sense to me, bringing me to believe this: "3D math" ,which comes out of no where, would fail thus losing the 4th corner making a triangle.....so there for everything would need to be brought down to 1 dimensional, so now we are dealing with a square and not cube, Basically he is still proving his point of the 4 different time tables of earth or her different days..... and how each student never leaves there corner. That it can only be accurately accounted for in a 1 dimensional square, yet it still exist in a 3D world.

Place a 100 people within this Cubic like room and they will not increase the number of corners anymore than 6 billion people on Earth will increase the 4 corners of Earth.

No matter how many people live upon our earth the earth's size will never increase nor will the number of corners increase. Leading us to believe he is now talking about over populations.

It is dumb, stupid, evil and unworthy of life on Earth to claim that this Creation Cube has 6 sides - or no top and bottom. Academia equates to a deadly plague.
He saying it's unworthy to claim to that we have "6 sides.... or no top and bottom." what he means by that, is to claim that our world is never ending.

To sum this up he is saying that the earth like a class room, will continue to rotate in its "4 time tables" and each person will live in their separate corner or their world and days, most not knowing the other until finally they meet their dismay in whatever deadly matter may come. he suggest over populations that leads to a deadly plague, aids or cancer.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
MaxPower said:
I too have done research regarding, not only the flying chineese theory, but all asians having the ability of flight.
Here's a pick of one of them trying to take off, and some guy attempting to be the first westerner to pilot an Asian.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! LMAO!!

Descent

Hella Constipated
ROFLMFGDAO!

God damn, that is funny shit, MaxPower.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mariusthegreat said:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! LMAO!!
jstager said:
ROFLMFGDAO!

God damn, that is funny shit, MaxPower.
EVERYONE LAUGHS AT MY WORK!! MY LIFES FUCKING WORK!!
Now listen here. Do you know how many sleepless nights I've spent throwing Asians of the roof? They have great resolve. They would fall to their death before revealing their mastery of the skis to me.
I come here to share the one piece of evidence, the singular shred of proof to support the flying Asian theory with my esteemed colleagues. And what am I met with? Ridicule!!!!

Oh you’ll all rue the day that you laughed at me gentlemen I promise you that.

GOOD DAY TO YOU!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Its ok Max,chill. There's some Midol in the bathroom,take two.
And dont worry,your 'corner' is safe and calm....go to it.
Put yourself into a soothing vacant stare.
All will be well in no time. ;) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.