WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What the hell is wrong with me?!

magnolia

Postaholic
For the last few weeks I've had intense headaches. They started with my eyes just hurting when I woke up. It felt like I had slept on something that was putting pressure on my eyes. I dismissed it. Then there was a dull pain in at the top of my nose and the bottom of my forehead. I ignored it. (I get a lot of sinus infections.) I figured the sinus and allergy meds. I was taking would cover it. Then my teeth and ears would hurt. It got so bad that I had trouble eating anything harder than pudding. The pain in my eyes and head got worse. Then my temples started to pound. Last Sat. I slept from 1:30 am until 2:30 pm when my bf knocked on the door. I got up to let him in and when I opened the door, my eyesight faded out and then a min. later it faded back in. I talked to my mom and she said to go see the doctor. The doctor said it was probobly just seasonal allergies. So she perscribed Flonase and Allegra D for me. I haven't started taking them yet because I had to send the Rx to my mom to have them filled because I don't have the money to have them filled here. Anyway, the other night I was skipping down the hall, well, more like galloping down the hall. I had to stop abruptly and grab the wall because there was a bright flash of light and I got very light headed. I'm still taking over the counter stuff, but I'm not getting better. My stomach hurts too. I think it's from crap draining into it. I don't know what's wrong. I talked to my sister and she said that those were exactly her symptoms when she had cat scans and other tests done. They gave her Rx for migranes. I'm supposed to go back to the doctor in a month for a follow up.

On another note, my toe hurts. I think I'm getting an ingrown toenail. I hate this. I feel so bad at school. I wanna go home.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
you need your head drilled, it worked great curing headsores in medieval times didn't it? it was a wonder cure, something like 100% of patients treated stopped complaining straight away. hehe

magnolia

Postaholic
haha. that's cuz they died. :p

Anyway, maybe I just need a catscan. Lord knows my brain isn't normal anyway. hehe. :p

Easty

Click click boom
mag, that sucks hardcore. i suggest eating a lot of bread related foods and chugging a bottle of nyquil. see u in the morning

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I don't want to scare you but..cancer? you should get your head examed..maybe it's something you are allergic to so you get reactions from them, maybe chocolate, mushroom, vanilla?

Hope you get well soon :hug2: