WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What..The..Hell..

Spikey

Supreme Leader

The lady is eating crayons, and wondering if they are making her fat.
This must be a joke.
Who the hell eats 64 packs of crayons?

will fix image

Note: woo 200 posts

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i cant see the picture. This has happened to me lots of time. Luckily i can see all the pics in the boob thread:)

Spikey

Supreme Leader
skullmaster said:
i cant see the picture. This has happened to me lots of time. Luckily i can see all the pics in the boob thread:)
i fixed it
P.S. Russel Peters is always cool

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
who hasn't eaten a crayon? i don't know why she eats so many, from my recollection they don't taste that good

Spikey

Supreme Leader
But who goes through a box of crayons like a carton of cigs?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
SpikeySpike said:
But who goes through a box of crayons like a carton of cigs?
i think the real question is what adult eats crayons. even if she is addicted this had to start with her eating at least one. she didn't wake up addicted to crayons.

most likely a mental disorder with the inbalance of chemicals of her head making her eat crayons.

vIoLeNcE0969

Sir.vIoLeNcE
CHAIRMAN YIN said:
most likely a mental disorder with the inbalance of chemicals of her head making her eat crayons.
or shes just stupid

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
I use to like torture crayons, haha. I used to cut them up with a razor blade or melt them. I got my sister to eat crayon once. I melted it on top of ice cream and told her it was that turtle shell chocolate syrup. Wow, she was really stupid. As for I've never eaten crayons.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
What a coincidence...
Me and my friends eat at Pizza Delight at lunch almost every day, and today we sat at a table with crayons at it... We started reading the labels of the crayons and sorting the food-crayons from the non-food crayons...

I think we had
Grape
Peach
Orange
Macaroni-n-cheese
Timber Wolf
Olive
Chestnut
Inch worm...

We were tempted to eat them... But we didn't.
Perhaps if Crayola started putting "TOXIC" on the boxes of crayons, and name them things like "Death Green" or "Poison Red", people wouldn't be so tempted to eat them.

well i don't know about if eatting the crayons would make her fat, but they sure would give her pretty poop.

Spikey

Supreme Leader
Boycott said:
What a coincidence...
Me and my friends eat at Pizza Delight at lunch almost every day, and today we sat at a table with crayons at it... We started reading the labels of the crayons and sorting the food-crayons from the non-food crayons...

I think we had
Grape
Peach
Orange
Macaroni-n-cheese
Timber Wolf
Olive
Chestnut
Inch worm...

We were tempted to eat them... But we didn't.
Perhaps if Crayola started putting "TOXIC" on the boxes of crayons, and name them things like "Death Green" or "Poison Red", people wouldn't be so tempted to eat them.
Only Boycott categorizes edible from non-edible crayons and remembers what "flavors" he ate.:D

VolumeOne

Clitpickle
Boycott said:
Don't you see? That's why Crayola is so successful. The demand is created by people eating crayons, not by people drawing with them.

Ive never eaten a crayon... I wonder if flavoring the crayons to taste good will cancel it out?