What the hell?

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
This game is very easy just find something in your life that is totaly fucked up. Then by the end of the month ( current date 4/13/04) who ever has the most fucked up storie (by my ruling) Will be known as "ONE TWISTED FUKER!"

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Bigfoot said:
This game is very easy just find something in your life that is totaly fucked up. Then by the end of the month ( current date 4/13/04) who ever has the most fucked up storie (by my ruling) Will be known as "ONE TWISTED FUKER!"
My piss smelled like cigarettes this morning. I don't smoke.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
O.K. I was fucking bored one day, so I typed WTF into Googles search engine and I wound up here.Now I'm fucking hooked and have this uncontrollable desire to check in at least once or twice a day just to read and reply to fucked up shit, by fucked up people, that doesn't even fuckin' matter.The worst part, I made some fucking friends and even started making up my own venues.The best part, within a week I'd run off two total slapnuts.The fucked up part, I was leading a totally normal, drama free twisted life, until I found this fucked up place.WTF?

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
GottaHurt said:
O.K. I was fucking bored one day, so I typed WTF into Googles search engine and I wound up here.Now I'm fucking hooked and have this uncontrollable desire to check in at least once or twice a day just to read and reply to fucked up shit, by fucked up people, that doesn't even fuckin' matter.The worst part, I made some fucking friends and even started making up my own venues.The best part, within a week I'd run off two total slapnuts.The fucked up part, I was leading a totally normal, drama free twisted life, until I found this fucked up place.WTF?
OMG.. that's so true. Stumbled upon it, and I am hooked. Find myself coming back throughout the day - just to keep up. Don't know if I'd go so far as to say I've made friends, but that's because people don't like me.

and.suckmyballs

Tenderony
urine is the topic?

i was fishing last summer and i had to take a fuckin leak...right when i got this giant fish....so i held it.........i got the fish and let my friend getrid of it....it was pretty dark out and i went to piss in the feild...haha i swear it was glow in the fuckin dark my piss was golden yellow :p could of just been my drunken ass but ya know it was an awsoem unsoberistic experience

and.suckmyballs

Tenderony
oh and i stumbled upon this site too like 4 days ago lol and i seem to be hooked, try to reply and read threads during my classes but get fucked on by my teacher so i gave up......not like this matters

Chris

Sick Bastard
GottaHurt said:

I did they same fucking thing, just that I just typed wtf.com into the browser, was boredone day, and I was just writing random things...

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Teacher! Teacher! There's this jackass that thinks I can be pushed around by him when really he's just a snivling worm behind a computer!

Chris

Sick Bastard
*cough*back to fuckin' topic*cough*

It's not the worst that has happened to me, but....Anyway, I was at the supermarket today, shopping goods for the weekend..stuff like that. When I was to pay, I went through those big things that start beeping if you have stolen anything. And they started fuckin' beeping! I hadn't stolen anything. I went throuhg 2 times, and it was beeping. I had no cellphone or keys, or anything. After the second time, I noticed my pant were open, I closed them, and when I went through that time, I didn't beep. Weird shit!