WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What the hell?

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
97
0
0
#1
This game is very easy just find something in your life that is totaly fucked up. Then by the end of the month ( current date 4/13/04) who ever has the most fucked up storie (by my ruling) Will be known as "ONE TWISTED FUKER!"
 
1,102
2
202
#2
Bigfoot said:
This game is very easy just find something in your life that is totaly fucked up. Then by the end of the month ( current date 4/13/04) who ever has the most fucked up storie (by my ruling) Will be known as "ONE TWISTED FUKER!"
My piss smelled like cigarettes this morning. I don't smoke.
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#3
O.K. I was fucking bored one day, so I typed WTF into Googles search engine and I wound up here.Now I'm fucking hooked and have this uncontrollable desire to check in at least once or twice a day just to read and reply to fucked up shit, by fucked up people, that doesn't even fuckin' matter.The worst part, I made some fucking friends and even started making up my own venues.The best part, within a week I'd run off two total slapnuts.The fucked up part, I was leading a totally normal, drama free twisted life, until I found this fucked up place.WTF?
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#4
badassmtbiker said:
My piss smelled like cigarettes this morning. I don't smoke.
My piss smells like Obsession by Calvin Klein.
 
1,102
2
202
#5
GottaHurt said:
O.K. I was fucking bored one day, so I typed WTF into Googles search engine and I wound up here.Now I'm fucking hooked and have this uncontrollable desire to check in at least once or twice a day just to read and reply to fucked up shit, by fucked up people, that doesn't even fuckin' matter.The worst part, I made some fucking friends and even started making up my own venues.The best part, within a week I'd run off two total slapnuts.The fucked up part, I was leading a totally normal, drama free twisted life, until I found this fucked up place.WTF?
OMG.. that's so true. Stumbled upon it, and I am hooked. Find myself coming back throughout the day - just to keep up. Don't know if I'd go so far as to say I've made friends, but that's because people don't like me.
 
1,102
2
202
#6
GottaHurt said:
My piss smells like Obsession by Calvin Klein.
Now that wouldn't be bad. I had asparagus last night, and boy did it wreck my urine. I hate that.
 
#7
urine is the topic?

i was fishing last summer and i had to take a fuckin leak...right when i got this giant fish....so i held it.........i got the fish and let my friend getrid of it....it was pretty dark out and i went to piss in the feild...haha i swear it was glow in the fuckin dark my piss was golden yellow :p could of just been my drunken ass but ya know it was an awsoem unsoberistic experience
 
#8
oh and i stumbled upon this site too like 4 days ago lol and i seem to be hooked, try to reply and read threads during my classes but get fucked on by my teacher so i gave up......not like this matters
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#9
It was dark yellow and glowing eh??
 
1,102
2
202
#11
shep said:
You got the clap :mfinger:
LOL nice. Beat me to it. I got Kool Moe Dee's "Go See the Doctor" stuck in my head now.


"... now I know why her exboyfriend Dave; called her Mrs. Microwave..."
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#12
badassmtbiker said:
Now that wouldn't be bad. I had asparagus last night, and boy did it wreck my urine. I hate that.

eat fruit its better for your cum!
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#13
GottaHurt said:
O.K. I was fucking bored one day, so I typed WTF into Googles search engine and I wound up here.Now I'm fucking hooked and have this uncontrollable desire to check in at least once or twice a day just to read and reply to fucked up shit, by fucked up people, that doesn't even fuckin' matter.The worst part, I made some fucking friends and even started making up my own venues.The best part, within a week I'd run off two total slapnuts.The fucked up part, I was leading a totally normal, drama free twisted life, until I found this fucked up place.WTF?


I did they same fucking thing, just that I just typed wtf.com into the browser, was boredone day, and I was just writing random things...
 

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
97
0
0
#14
The whole piont of this was to tell sick and disgusting stories!
 

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
97
0
0
#17
Teacher! Teacher! There's this jackass that thinks I can be pushed around by him when really he's just a snivling worm behind a computer!
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#18
icka said:
eat fruit its better for your cum!
I like peaches and cherries, but cherries are hard to cum by these days.
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#20
*cough*back to fuckin' topic*cough*

It's not the worst that has happened to me, but....Anyway, I was at the supermarket today, shopping goods for the weekend..stuff like that. When I was to pay, I went through those big things that start beeping if you have stolen anything. And they started fuckin' beeping! I hadn't stolen anything. I went throuhg 2 times, and it was beeping. I had no cellphone or keys, or anything. After the second time, I noticed my pant were open, I closed them, and when I went through that time, I didn't beep. Weird shit!