WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What The Hell!?

notorious

BIG PIMPIN
10
0
0
#1
Why do people say life is short?? It's the freakin' longest thing u can do!! Sorry, this isnt really a "life sucks then u die" topic. Close enuff.
 
993
36
182
#2
you run out of time to do the stuff you want/need to do. you'll see.
 

Skyline

Fresh Meat
4
0
0
#3
WTF! okay I smoke. SMOKE CIGARRETS. I hear shit from people just because i smoke. shits like OMG OMG!!! YOU ARE KILLING YOURSELF! OMG OMG!!! YOU JUST TOOK AWAY 7 MINUTES AWAY FROM YOUR LIFE! OMG OMG!!! DID U KNOW THERE'S RAT POISON IN CIGS?! you know what?! WTF! F U! did u kno its addictive and it dont matter that much? fuk.. life is short or long, depends on way you see it. I think life is just damn too long, so im trying to shorten the damn length. AMEN! oh yeah btw, i dont believe in god. but i dont really question if god's existance too. I just believe if u die, u die. Screw heaven and hell. some people really dont have life and made somehting called BIBLE. wow... BIBLE... i could write forever with topic BIBLE. but i wont. :sword: haha anyways!!! gotta see what other people said about other things... i will post something about bible later.. ;)
 

Smiss

smissinat0r
341
2
0
#4
Wow...segue from smoking to bible.. WAY TO GO MAN! lol
 
1
0
0
#6
Skyline said:
WTF! okay I smoke. SMOKE CIGARRETS. I hear shit from people just because i smoke. shits like OMG OMG!!! YOU ARE KILLING YOURSELF! OMG OMG!!! YOU JUST TOOK AWAY 7 MINUTES AWAY FROM YOUR LIFE! OMG OMG!!! DID U KNOW THERE'S RAT POISON IN CIGS?! you know what?! WTF! F U! did u kno its addictive and it dont matter that much? fuk.. life is short or long, depends on way you see it. I think life is just damn too long, so im trying to shorten the damn length. AMEN! oh yeah btw, i dont believe in god. but i dont really question if god's existance too. I just believe if u die, u die. Screw heaven and hell. some people really dont have life and made somehting called BIBLE. wow... BIBLE... i could write forever with topic BIBLE. but i wont. :sword: haha anyways!!! gotta see what other people said about other things... i will post something about bible later.. ;)
i like life, and i also like cigarettes...people who think they are bad need to find a very hairy ball sac and LICK IT!!!! people who yell at smokers need to eat shit and die...not literally, i just kinda like that saying...heheheheh
~smoker for life~
 
19
0
0
#7
wtfuckingf said:
i like life, and i also like cigarettes...people who think they are bad need to find a very hairy ball sac and LICK IT!!!! people who yell at smokers need to eat shit and die...not literally, i just kinda like that saying...heheheheh
~smoker for life~
:(

Cigarettes are killing my family, bit by bit.

If you're going to smoke something, I don't see why tobacco is what you choose.
 

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
224
0
0
#8
DrAwexome said:
If you're going to smoke something, I don't see why tobacco is what you choose.
it is my choose too :mfinger:

Life measured in sigarets is much longer than measured in lunches and dates ...
 
19
0
0
#9
Yes, but it doesn't get you high...

I mean, it doesn't have any (positive) physical effects unless you're addicted, which seems kinda strange to me.
 

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
224
0
0
#10
love is addiction too ... and some peoples die for it ... :mfinger:
 
44
0
0
#12
okay I smoke. SMOKE CIGARRETS.
I don't fucking care if you kill yourself, but everytime some god damn smoker feels the need to light up around me or comes close to me after smoking I cannot fucking breath (it's called ASTHMA). So fuck all you smokers :mfinger:
 
993
36
182
#13
i don't have asthma, but it does make my throat hurt and my clothes smell :mad:
 

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
102
0
0
#14
What really gets me is that my father smokes around Jason after I specifically told him not to.

You're more than welcome to kill yourself smoking, but please don't do it around me. I prefer my lungs non-black.
 

Smiss

smissinat0r
341
2
0
#15
Koehiir said:
I don't fucking care if you kill yourself, but everytime some god damn smoker feels the need to light up around me or comes close to me after smoking I cannot fucking breath (it's called ASTHMA). So fuck all you smokers :mfinger:
I NEVER SMOKED AROUND YOU! :bomb:
 

notorious

BIG PIMPIN
10
0
0
#16
ok, the last 5 minutes of your life are probably gonna be painful so why not waist em on a ciggie??
 

Smiss

smissinat0r
341
2
0
#17
Or eating a big fat greasy bacon cheeseburger! *homer drool*
 

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
224
0
0
#18
Or sleep five more minutes!
 
1
0
0
#19
good shit

wtfuckingf said:
i like life, and i also like cigarettes...people who think they are bad need to find a very hairy ball sac and LICK IT!!!! people who yell at smokers need to eat shit and die...not literally, i just kinda like that saying...heheheheh
~smoker for life~
hell yeah thats what the fuck im talkin about. thank god i dont live in NY cause i would die without a cig.
 
5
0
0
#20
Hahaha... how did this thread go from just talking about how life is short to smoking cigarettes?? This is great stuff. If you wanna smoke cigarrettes I really don't care if you or don't. Your choice, your money, your health. Let's keep it that simple.

Also, if you want to shorten your life so bad why don't you get into a carwreck? How about electrocution? How about eating badly or drinking yourself to death? I'm sorry, but SLOWLY and painfully dying from lung cancer is really not how I want to go. But hey, it that's what you want, then go right ahead. Your life, not mine.