WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What the hell?!?!

Easty

Click click boom
I've been gone for a little while and I come back and the rep has shot through the fucking roof! Congrats to bnccoder for finally passing DIZNUTS and thus becoming one of my e-hos now. As for the rest of ya, haven't talked in a while, hello to the newbies out there, and uh...peace. PM me if you care to inform me of anything else going on.

Later :thumbsup:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Oh shit! It was really quiet here without ya.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Where the fuck ya been? BWM hasn't slept since you've left. Well...he hasn't slept with Havok yet, but he's trying. Well...other than the rash of know-it-all newbs, I think that about covers it. Let's not leave me here alone with the noobers again...o-tay? Puberty hits, and mo'fuggers just bolt.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
Welcome back, and thanks. :thumbsup:
you only made it cuz i wasn't on 24/7 :p but thats good though :thumbsup: but one more thing......i am still Eastside's #1 HO!

oh yea Eastside......cuddles showed us her BOOBIES again
they were nekkid too :happysad: