WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What to do when friends turn their backs...

A

Artropius19

So, as a generally unsociable individual, which many of you all can attest to, I have the sad inability to make good, strong, lasting friendships. Now, don't get me wrong, I have several close friends, in a tight-knit circle, but when losing one, it sucks...especially when she turns her back on you. Does this after you refuse to break ties, no matter what your other friends say about how bad an influence she is...about how horribly she treats you...Now, it gets even worse when you have feelings for said girl, and even chose your college because she is there...But that's ok...even she made comment about me being a slow learner, and I guess I am...but I've learned now...granted, I'm stuck at this school for a year, but that will be fixed...Anyway, since it's the only way to probably talk to you, go ahead and reply...Please...it'll allow me to tell you how much it hurts...

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
You'll be alright, I've been there. That's how I chose my high school. It took me three high schools to get to the girl and when I got there, she went away. Ha! I ended up having fun anyway. I'm like that too, don't have a lot of friends but keep the friends I do have very close. There's wrong with that. You're gonna be ok. Just have a good time. You're in college, make the most of it.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Wow you're both strange >_<. I would never choose to go to one school in spit of a girl, no matter how much you like them it's better to follow your own path through school and get the best job you can. Oh well, each to their own. This girl sounds like a total bitch, she should have told you earlier so you wouldn't have been stuck in that college.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Lol. Nah, she was my best friend in the first high school I was in. She left the school and went somewhere else. I didn't realize I had a crush on her until after all that shit went down.

P.S. don't judge

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
Listen, I don't want to be friends with anyone who does a hard drug. I only suck mary.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Blaze Daily said:
Listen, I don't want to be friends with anyone who does a hard drug. I only suck mary.
damnit would someone farm this fucker... I havent read a single post from him that hasnt involved his obsession with drug use..

jamesp

In Memory...
Look man, someone told me this a long time ago and it has always worked...

Stab her in the eye with a screw driver, then give the corpse to Unforgiven for him to "get rid of" it.

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
Darklight said:
damnit would someone farm this fucker... I havent read a single post from him that hasnt involved his obsession with drug use..
You know that isn't true - I'm a contructive poster in the CC, but also I divulge my passion for sucking Mary Jane in other social forums, where it is a socialble thing to do, share a smoke with your buddies and shoot the breeze.

If you got a problem with how wtn society operates, maybe you should leave a GLOBAL forum for a intranet at your local library, dude. Multi-culutral societies. Freedom for ALL.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Please keep the topic, talk about your drug issues somewhere else (like on your personal thread :rolleyes: ).

On topic: It'll work out ok, mate. For the best I'm sure.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Everyone's been turned against. I've never had something that drastic happen to me but you'll be okay. You might be getting fucked without lubrication, but your asshole will expand with time.