WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what to do with my wife

ezamar

Fresh Meat
First of all im seperated at the moment. Ive been like this for a week or so. The reason we seperated is not what my current dilema is. She atm has a online love, that she really says she loves. IDC alot for this other guy, she has told me its over, there's no chance of getting together cuz in the future, lets say in Jan. this guy is coming over from his state and they r making a life together. So, even though i am devasted at the moment and i dont want this to end, I have accepted for the most part that this is over. But i really want to keep being her friend, and she agrees also. My problem is when we r together she acts half the time like my wife and half the time like a friend. I mean when we r out, we just hang out but when we r alone we make out and such. So this really confuses me and even though i know there is nothing in the future for us, I feel that she is not sure or maybe i read to much into it, or Im just dumb lmao. But the point is idk what to do, i dont wanna stop being her friend i mean ive been with her 12 years, i little less than half my life. So its hard, but all i want from you all is some suggestions or comments. I know I will get flamed but no worries.

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
If she comes back to you, say I dont give fuck and :mfinger: because you shattered me, look for some new people to date and stuff, plus the person online is probably 56 year old fatass with major B.O. problems, so if she comes back ignore her, because she doesn't truly love you.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Don't put up with that shit. In my opinion, you should just distance yourself from her for a few months. Let her see what life is like without you, and you need to get some perspective on the situation. Even if things don't work out with her other involvment, would you really want her back knowing that she is in the market for someone else?

She fucking made her bed, now make her lay in it.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
ezamar said:
First of all im seperated at the moment. Ive been like this for a week or so. The reason we seperated is not what my current dilema is. She atm has a online love, that she really says she loves. IDC alot for this other guy, she has told me its over, there's no chance of getting together cuz in the future, lets say in Jan. this guy is coming over from his state and they r making a life together. So, even though i am devasted at the moment and i dont want this to end, I have accepted for the most part that this is over. But i really want to keep being her friend, and she agrees also. My problem is when we r together she acts half the time like my wife and half the time like a friend. I mean when we r out, we just hang out but when we r alone we make out and such. So this really confuses me and even though i know there is nothing in the future for us, I feel that she is not sure or maybe i read to much into it, or Im just dumb lmao. But the point is idk what to do, i dont wanna stop being her friend i mean ive been with her 12 years, i little less than half my life. So its hard, but all i want from you all is some suggestions or comments. I know I will get flamed but no worries.

I'm just guessing that there aren't any children invovled....If this is the case dude...Buy yourself a one way ticket to Holland let loose get baked....and have some crazy europien sex... :thumbsup:

Send her a postcard telling her about the trip you had planned for a few years.....Ohhh Yeaaaaaa If that doesent get her nothing will!.... :D

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ezamar said:
Dude, IT'S OVER! let it go! The miniute she says "I met another man online and he's cumming in January", would be a red flag! She keeps you strung out on a line, like a hopeless basketcase, cuz your unsure?

Move on! there are to many other fish in the sea! I can't believe the whole "met another dude online" thing I thought that only happened in the movies!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
no... no... no.. you have it all wrong.. keep up decent ties with her. but do not see her everyday... do not call everyday... then after some time when you feel its right... start hinting that you wanna get back together.. big promotion at work... blah blah blah.. convince her that you are the man she always wanted.. any qwirk she doesn't like about you now... convince her has changed... convince her to dump her online lover... (cause shit won't be as perfect as she hopes).. then fuck her one more good time... and don't ever call her back or return her calls... that way you fucked up thier relationship like they fucked up yours....

or just leave and assume an online Identity and slowly work your way in... then do the same shit.. he would love to hear "Its over... I met a different man on the net"

breakology

Kiss my Converse
DanGeo23 said:
no... no... no.. you have it all wrong.. keep up decent ties with her. but do not see her everyday... do not call everyday... then after some time when you feel its right... start hinting that you wanna get back together.. big promotion at work... blah blah blah.. convince her that you are the man she always wanted.. any qwirk she doesn't like about you now... convince her has changed... convince her to dump her online lover... (cause shit won't be as perfect as she hopes).. then fuck her one more good time... and don't ever call her back or return her calls... that way you fucked up thier relationship like they fucked up yours....

or just leave and assume an online Identity and slowly work your way in... then do the same shit.. he would love to hear "Its over... I met a different man on the net"

Now thats a solution I could get down with

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
ezamar said:

I've been there before dude. Yes, you are reading too much into it. You will be setting yourself up for a bigger let down if you think that you will get back together. And even if you do, it's about an 85% chance that you two will seperate again, prolonging your pain.

It may seem ok right now, but what happens when this other guy finally shows up? You won't mean shit to her. She will treat you like a stranger, trust me. Plus you will only be pissed to see her with somebody else.

My advice: be her friend, but not her buddy. By buddy, I mean don't do shit with her. You'll just be crushed later on. By friend, I mean, sure talk to her, be nice, but that's it. No late dinners together, movies, Ect.

I went through this 4 times. I kept taking my cunt whore ex back every time, thinking it was going to be different. We have been divorced now for 6 years. :cool: and I'm happy.

I have found a very awesome woman. No head games, no cheating, no bullshit. She is caring, loving, with an awesome attitude. Plus she thinks I'm cute when I'm being a dork ;) Love ya DG!!

So yeah, that's about it. Good luck man. It's tough.

Fugly

Tenderony
First off...i wouldn't listen to the idiot teenagers. Second Copy's married and has the right idea. Third...nothing good comes from being friends excpet to make you feel better in the short term. It's like pulling off a bandaid dude. Do it quick make it hurt and then get over it. Otherwise it feels like you suffer for an eternity.

ezamar

Fresh Meat
thanks

I have been reading all your replies, and I believe that most of you have the right idea. Thanks for the different possibilities, I will probably keep talking to her but not go out with her so I will be able get over her, even though atm I feel that I never will, Its pretty obvious by your replies that sooner or later i will. Oh btw i forgot to say that this online guy was a friend to me online before he decieded to mess with my life, of course it takes two to tango so im not blaming him but it is funny cuz his wife left him for an online love and he swears that he knows what im going thru which really pisses me cuz why would u want to put someone else thru the pain you went through. He said that he cant supress his feelings plus well she also didnt really say no so lol. Oh well just wanted to add that info lol. And I will try to change my life, best I can.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Be sure to cancel your phone/internet service on the way out the door when you leave her. :D

CopyLifted

ezamar said:
I have been reading all your replies, and I believe that most of you have the right idea. Thanks for the different possibilities, I will probably keep talking to her but not go out with her so I will be able get over her, even though atm I feel that I never will, Its pretty obvious by your replies that sooner or later i will. Oh btw i forgot to say that this online guy was a friend to me online before he decieded to mess with my life, of course it takes two to tango so im not blaming him but it is funny cuz his wife left him for an online love and he swears that he knows what im going thru which really pisses me cuz why would u want to put someone else thru the pain you went through. He said that he cant supress his feelings plus well she also didnt really say no so lol. Oh well just wanted to add that info lol. And I will try to change my life, best I can.
Ezamar....You do and will get over her. It his hard...very hard, but life does go on. I didn't think I would get over my ex either. Life was shit. Just when i thought things couldn't get any worse than my whole life ripped away from me, they did. I won't go into my story, but I am here now, happy and feel pretty damn good about life, considering where I was 6 years ago. I hate to say it, but for most people it is a slow process, but time does heal most wounds. Or altleast make the wounds more than bareable.

As for the other issue: This guy has no feelings for you or your ex. I mean it's plain as day. Think about it. You're a guy, right? If you had no play for awhile and suddenly you have a chance at some pussy, would you turn it down? I doubt it. You guys are only "online" friends. It's not like you guys grew up together or hang out all the time. This guy is only thinking, "I don't know this guy...fuck him". And when you are a lonely guy, you jump at any chance to fill that loneliness. Maybe not everybody, but about 90% percent would. And he isn't that other 10%.

It sucks, I know. Good luck bro.

CopyLifted

DanGeo23 said:
Every thing else sounds good but ... damn .. that sux man... :cool:
Wait...I meant lots of gooood head games. The best!! ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
I have found a very awesome woman. No head games, no cheating, no bullshit. She is caring, loving, with an awesome attitude. Plus she thinks I'm cute when I'm being a dork ;) Love ya DG!!

So yeah, that's about it. Good luck man. It's tough.
Wow I am speechless. well, almost...

ezamar, There is no excuse for her behavior. IF she truly loved you, she would not even consider some other guy. I sure dont. I can imagine how you feel, I know when my ex would go out and party and fuck around on me I always felt like it was my fault, I mean, what did I do that was not good enough for him? Well, fuck that. I am a good person, and I am sure you are a good person, if you were not, you would not feel this way. It will take time, but I promise you that this is not the end of the world. The other side of the fence will not be as good as she thinks it is. I am pretty sure that my ex kicks himself in the ass for being such a fucktard. I hope that you find true happiness, you dont need a girl who wants to fuck some guy she met online to make you happy.

Fuck Her

Dont even sweat that girl. There are more fish in the sea. Just look out for yourself don't try to be her friend it will only make it hurt more.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Perfect saying from Oz -

"She'll be right, mate"

Its means, don't worry about it too much. Kick back, crack a TED (beer), and watch it unfold in front of you... These things sort themselves out, and it will be for the better.

"She'll be right, mate!"