WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines What to do with rapists

W/ should happen to people who did violent rapes (he killed/beat the shit out of her)

  • No jail (kick me in the face twice)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    38

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#1
What would be the best thing to do with rapists? I mean, not according to the current justice system. According to YOU. Think about someone who rapes your sister, your girlfriend, your daughter, and then dumps her in a ditch. What should we do with the fucker.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#2
You had me stumped choosing between the choping his dick off and being ass raped, and the torture heal thing. But I figure it this way. Ass raping he may get use to, and eventually stat to look forward to. But torture methods can be changed so he never gets use to one of them. So I choose the life time of torture, but couple it with a voodoo curse that will ensure his entry into the firey pit of hell.
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
262
302
#3
I don't know why people feel the need for such strong sadistic revenge. Just put a bullet in his head and be done with it. The world is just better of without him, and even the victim would be better of not deriving sick pleasure at his torture. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just put the fucker out of Our misery already.
 
2,419
0
200
#4
Cut of his dick, thats all, let him have his balls :rotflmao: put him in a cell and let him watch porno all day long :thumbsup:
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,282
738
387
#5
I say we lock them in a room together and make them listen to Celine Dion doing cover tunes of AC/DC and Led Zep. For some added fun, toss in a gallon of KY, and a dead cow. After all the humping dies out along with the fun, you line them up for their shotgun to the ball sack.
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
262
302
#6
gehtfuct said:
I say we lock them in a room together and make them listen to Celine Dion doing cover tunes of AC/DC and Led Zep. For some added fun, toss in a gallon of KY, and a dead cow. After all the humping dies out along with the fun, you line them up for their shotgun to the ball sack.
Now that's creative! rep'd!
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#7
johnny kuntz said:
Cut of his dick, thats all, let him have his balls :rotflmao: put him in a cell and let him watch porno all day long :thumbsup:
hahahaha!
That is so evil. That's good :thumbsup:
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#8
I picked torture, like max said he could get used to liking the 'big black guy'. And I mean, sure he could get killed and sexually abused in Jail, but then he doesn't experience the pain, he put on others. I don't believe really in completely getting revenge, but sick fucks like this, and child molesters, deserve it, and deserve much more than they get in today's world.
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#9
JLXC said:
I don't know why people feel the need for such strong sadistic revenge. Just put a bullet in his head and be done with it. The world is just better of without him, and even the victim would be better of not deriving sick pleasure at his torture. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just put the fucker out of Our misery already.
I think that kind of person would diserve worse than death.. By torturing him, then healing him and doing it again, you would make him beg for death. But you deny him that, and keep torturing. That's pretty sadistic, but it's a great sentence for sick fucks.
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
102
177
#10
even if it was my sister i would still say put them in jail for a time and let them go afterward, because rapists can get better. rapists almost never rape because of lust or sexual desire, it usually has to do with the control they get. when a man can have sex with a woman without her consent to these people they are in control and it is rewarding to them in that sense. why they want control is another issue. sometimes their fathers beat them, insulted them, and they never had it as a child, but it could be other reasons as well. im not justifying what rapists do, i feel that these people are scum and probably do deserve to be killed, but knowing what i do know, i think that they deserve a chance to see that what they did is wrong, undestand why they did it, and hopefully return to society. granted this rarely happens the way i described it, but i like to stay somewhat optimistic.
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#11
WizardlyFriend said:
even if it was my sister i would still say put them in jail for a time and let them go afterward, because rapists can get better. rapists almost never rape because of lust or sexual desire, it usually has to do with the control they get. when a man can have sex with a woman without her consent to these people they are in control and it is rewarding to them in that sense. why they want control is another issue. sometimes their fathers beat them, insulted them, and they never had it as a child, but it could be other reasons as well. im not justifying what rapists do, i feel that these people are scum and probably do deserve to be killed, but knowing what i do know, i think that they deserve a chance to see that what they did is wrong, undestand why they did it, and hopefully return to society. granted this rarely happens the way i described it, but i like to stay somewhat optimistic.
Sure, that would be good in cute little fairytales.

The problem is, first of all, some of them do it again when they get out.

second, well I just don't believe in second chance for such sick crimes.

I thought about this because today I got really scared for my sister, and I swear I would bind torture and kill the sick fuck who would do that to her.

That's kind of contradictory, because what I would do to him would be pretty sick too. But in a way, that would be (anarchical) justice.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#12
WizardlyFriend said:
even if it was my sister i would still say put them in jail for a time and let them go afterward, because rapists can get better. rapists almost never rape because of lust or sexual desire, it usually has to do with the control they get. when a man can have sex with a woman without her consent to these people they are in control and it is rewarding to them in that sense. why they want control is another issue. sometimes their fathers beat them, insulted them, and they never had it as a child, but it could be other reasons as well. im not justifying what rapists do, i feel that these people are scum and probably do deserve to be killed, but knowing what i do know, i think that they deserve a chance to see that what they did is wrong, undestand why they did it, and hopefully return to society. granted this rarely happens the way i described it, but i like to stay somewhat optimistic.
Ok, sure some might not do it again, But we can't just base this on trust, they lose the trust on the first time did this crime, they did this, so that means they are not suitable to be outside in society.
We can't base this on, if he got better. Because we can't read minds of this particular rapist. It's just not as easy to just put it on chance, because 1, They could be lying, the human mind is a difficult thing to understand, especially one of a different one. Like rapist/murders/serial killers.
They did say that normally it was based on their father, sexually abusing him, or physically abusing him, so if that is the case, and we can't stop that, how many more will there be and be let out, and see if they are better, but they do it again. Personally, I don't really trust to give them a second chance.
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
102
177
#13
meh_it_all said:
Ok, sure some might not do it again, But we can't just base this on trust, they lose the trust on the first time did this crime, they did this, so that means they are not suitable to be outside in society.
We can't base this on, if he got better. Because we can't read minds of this particular rapist. It's just not as easy to just put it on chance, because 1, They could be lying, the human mind is a difficult thing to understand, especially one of a different one. Like rapist/murders/serial killers.
They did say that normally it was based on their father, sexually abusing him, or physically abusing him, so if that is the case, and we can't stop that, how many more will there be and be let out, and see if they are better, but they do it again. Personally, I don't really trust to give them a second chance.
being raised christian i definitely believe that people deserve a second chance. the main thing here though is that i dont understand why eveyone would want to kill the man. i cant put myself in the in the situation whre it is my sister, but in htat case i think that i would not want the person killed. the main problem is our jailing systems in my opinion. and i know that many of these people do commit the crime again, but why is that? that says something in my opinion. either criminals can't be fixed, or that we arent trying to fix them. i hope that it is the latter. in either case im way too optimistic to debate this so ill leave you with my opinions.
 

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,457
1
0
#14
JLXC said:
I don't know why people feel the need for such strong sadistic revenge. Just put a bullet in his head and be done with it. The world is just better of without him, and even the victim would be better of not deriving sick pleasure at his torture. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just put the fucker out of Our misery already.
I agree. Dont let him linger in jail, dont torture him, just let the world be rid of him. The sooner these people(I shouldn't say 'people', becuase that denotes humanity, and if they did this they're obvoiusly a monster) are dead, the sooner we can rebuild after what they did. How many times have you heard of the victim being haunted by the rapist's presence, no matter how far away? Maybe knowing that they are dead and cannot inflict that kind of pain upon anyone anymore will give them at least a little comfort.
 

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
207
0
0
#15
Personally, sodomy until death might just please the sick fucker. Justice would be a 400lb. scotsman with a thirst for biting and getting head. Pull out the fucker's teeth one by one until he passes out from the pain so he can't bite said scotsman and starv him so a diet of jizz is just about all he gets. Force fucker to sit on scotsman's lap with hot sauce as lube. The scotsman may or may not wish to wear a condom. Depends on how he got in the joint. This to me seems like almost justice, although pleasing other prisoners by giving them their own prison bitches remains a subject of much controversy.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#16
Give him the death sentance. Stick him in a cell with a clock that count downs the hours and minutes, with the only other thing he can look at is the faces of the people's lives he destroyed.


with big words that flash, BURN IN HELL!
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#17
i dont understand how people can answer this question without understanding the person who commited the crime.
 

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
217
0
0
#18
RageAgainst said:
I think that kind of person would diserve worse than death.. By torturing him, then healing him and doing it again, you would make him beg for death. But you deny him that, and keep torturing. That's pretty sadistic, but it's a great sentence for sick fucks.

I think I like this one the best. Make him beg and deny him any satisfaction of knowing that he will eventually die to get away from the torture. But somewhere during the torture you have to take him into the woods, nail his pecker to a tree, give him a butter knife, set the forest on fire and see if he can get out alive. If he does, then let the torture commence.
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#19
icka said:
i dont understand how people can answer this question without understanding the person who commited the crime.
What is there to understand about someone who rapes another person? Would it make a shit of difference to you if it was you who was raped, beaten and left in a ditch? Would you be laying in the hospital thinking to yourself "I should really get to know this person ?" FUCK THAT! Raping someone and beating them and leaving them in a ditch to rot like a freaking piece of shit is disgusting....I dont give a crap if you were molested as a kid or raped as a kid or beat as a kid, there are PLENTY of people out there that have had these things happen to them and yeah they may have issues but they dont rape and beat ppl........Get to know someone, get out of here...ROFLMFAO........
Personally I think we should rip out their kidney and eat it with some fava beans and a nice Chianti...fffffffffff..... :cool:
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
0
0
#20
G's-up said:
What is there to understand about someone who rapes another person? Would it make a shit of difference to you if it was you who was raped, beaten and left in a ditch? Would you be laying in the hospital thinking to yourself "I should really get to know this person ?" FUCK THAT! Raping someone and beating them and leaving them in a ditch to rot like a freaking piece of shit is disgusting....I dont give a crap if you were molested as a kid or raped as a kid or beat as a kid, there are PLENTY of people out there that have had these things happen to them and yeah they may have issues but they dont rape and beat ppl........Get to know someone, get out of here...ROFLMFAO........
Personally I think we should rip out their kidney and eat it with some fava beans and a nice Chianti...fffffffffff..... :cool:
well asshole considering i was raped at 14 and again at 17 yes! rape doesnt necessarily mean your beaten, and left in a ditch.

also the options on the poll are absolutely ridiculous - how about the mentally ill - should we rip out their kidneys and eat it with some fava beans because they inherited a mental illness?