WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What to do with those damn Aol Disks?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
well, last year, myself and other kids on the floor of our residence hall collected as many as we could, we must have had about 1,000.. we divided them equally and began to recreate the Normandy Invasion. we flung them like ultra thin frisbees... rule was if you were cut, you were dead and had to drop your ammo, anyone could pick them up. It was fun.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I just like to play around with them, and eventually crack them..

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Last year for cristmas my kids brought them home as tree orniments they had made in preschool.. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I usually cut them and use them as ninja stars :karate: :bowjapan:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
When will AOL realize they suck the big one..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Then I can't use them for ninja stars!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
you could burn them and the concentrated evil that is trapped inside will cause the smoke to form into the devil who will soon bring about the apocalypse :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
bigck3000 said:
smoke to form into the devil who will soon bring about the apocalypse
You mean bush? cause he'll bring te apocalypse!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Keep those ideas coming!

damknowitall

anylitical bastard
disk space?

hey hey hey, you could oput a magnifying glass up to them, or clean and reburn them, make them into aol specific viruses or something.

Hmm...i use them as cigarette ash trays..kinda messy sometimes tho. The usual frizbees and burning them and seeing all the great colors. Fuckin try it. For those responsible enough to handle fire without lighting themselves and their surrounding ablaze.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Here's a cool idea... Microwave the AOL CD. But as soon as the weird thing happens (you'll know EXACTLY what I mean) open the door, so you don't cause much smoke to billow. Anyways, microwaved AOL CDs make good, pretty Christmas ornaments if you glue them back to back. They're all shiny! ^^

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
I like tooo to use them as ninja stars ..... even they are dangerous in the right way of use !!! my friend manages to divide an apple with one of this fucking CD's

but normally i throw them around ...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
My brother puts them on his walls as decorations! Its so funny!

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Hey thats cool could you make a picture ??
than we could send it to the museum of modern arts !!

you know what i do cause i am a greedy bastard. i tell every one i got a christmas present for em. they get me something and i give em a AOL disk!!! its great

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Seriously. I'm not trying to get any of you to burn your house down. MICROWAVE the fucking things to get use out of em. You'll have an awesome decoration, rather then just putting them bare on walls!