WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What to do?

-=dragon=-

Rock Dragon \m/
Well, it pretty much started a year or so ago, there was this girl in my school who liked me, she is much younger than me, and i just didnt like her back. She used to bother me, kinda creeped me out by some of the things she was doing, so i ignored her. I ignored her, for a while, until my junior year, she gets a boyfreind. We've been talking on AIM for a while, and we got to know each other better. She got into smoking pot, and now wants me to hang out with her. But i REALLY dont want to get into that kind of group of people for obvious reasons. I think even though she has a boyfreind, she still likes me. I dont want to upset her, but the last thing i want to do is give her the wrong vibe that I like her back, and even be associated with that crowd. Uhg, i dont know what to do :confused: .

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Well, if you're a dope smoker, go meet up with them. You don't have to make them your new group, but you can be courteous by hanging out with 'em now and then.

As for her, just be friendly. No need to pull out the crucifix. Make it clear IF she does hit on you, simple. You don't have to be a fucking asshole to get a point across.

Stop worrying, take it as it comes.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
You could just hang out with her and her people, no need for them to be your new group, it's just a group of new people, it may be interesting.
PS. This should be in Insignificant others.

I think you should just keep up what you were doing all along. You don't want to get in with her group, and you don't like her that way. So why even bother getting her hopes up, or risking getting caught up in that group?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Wait, I don't understand the problem. To help we'll make a list.

1. You don't like her as a love interest.
2. She's into drugs and you're not.
3. You think she likes you, a feeling you don't reciprocate.

So what's the problem? You don't want to hang out with her, you don't want to hang out with her friends and you don't know what to do?

Seems pretty simple really. Don't hang out with her.

littleone

the short crazy one
You say that you've gotten to know her better and that she's kind of cool in your book. So I say go hang out with her. There's nothing wrong with hanging out with potheads, I do it all the time. Hell, my boyfriend smokes.(but is not a full blown-out pot-head.) I hang out with him and his friends, I don't take a hit or anything, that's just not my style, but I still hang with them and all.

If she flirts with you, let her know you don't like her that way. It's really that simple. If she doesn't get the hint, then the next simple thing to do is to not hang out with her. Again, it's really that simple.

UberSkippy said:
So what's the problem? You don't want to hang out with her, you don't want to hang out with her friends and you don't know what to do?

Seems pretty simple really. Don't hang out with her.
If this isn't the case, inform us otherwise.

vIoLeNcE0969

Sir.vIoLeNcE
its quite simple go and hang out with her....dont hit the pot....if she does like u tell her no and if she hits on u just dont hang out with her again.:thumbsup: