What to do?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Okay, as chronicled on IRC chat, I am having some girl troubles.

I don't want to make a reeeeally long post but there's this crazy girl that's stalking me. Like, really crazy. I don't know her very well, but I ended up making out with her last night, even though I know she's an enormous slut and generally bad news. I'm not really attracted to her at all but I made out with her and she thinks I like her.

The problem is, I don't like her. I like another girl, a sane girl, a respectable girl. She's awesome, and I know her really well. I like a lot I think. I don't think she likes me though. She's really funny, smart, and cute. A week ago we were watching movies, and I cuddled with her on the floor, which was cool. But then yesterday, after I made out with the crazy girl, I was at somebody's house with a bunch of people, and she was there. She was lying on a bed while we were watching T.V. and I tried to lay down next to her. I wanted to cuddle but she said "It's too crowded!" and got up, even though it wasn't crowded. And earlier, I was sitting at a computer and she wanted to play solitaire, and instead of sitting on my lap she was kneeling on the floor. I think it could be because she knows I was kissing that other girl, and maybe she thinks I'm not interested in her, which is the opposite of the truth. But I really think she just doesn't like me :(

So I don't know what to do. I don't want to be with the slut and I feel bad about what I did, but I don't know how to explain to her that I'm not interested (espescially after making out with her). I feel guilty and I like a girl that doesn't like me. Crap.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Ok, it's pretty easy really.

First off, you have to be straight with the crazy chick. Tell her you're not interestd. She might be hurt by that but either way you're not interested. She'll figure it out on her own eventually.

Next, the cook chick. Ask her out. She may be interested, she may not be, she may be but thinks your not. Only one way to find out.

Look at it this way: if you ask her out she might say "No" but if you don't ask her out she's never going to say "Yes".

bnccoder

Postaholic
Get them both together and tell them you want to have a three-way.
Seriously though, tell the crazy chick no and let the other one know how you feel.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Okay, the more I talk to the crazy girl, the less crazy she seems. That can't be good, can it?

bnccoder

Postaholic
I've found that crazy chicks are good and most of them just act it. If you like her go with it. We can't make up your mind for you.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
But she stalked me. And she's crazy and I don't really like her I don't think.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Never start a sentence with the word "and". How exactly did she stalk you? Are you sure you don't have feelings for her?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I don't come to WTF.com to be perfect, and I would appreciate being spared the English lessons.

How exactly did she stalk me? Let me say:

She talked to her friends about me (one mutual friend said she kept bringing me up). She asked around for my AIM screen name. She learned how to spell my last name (which is no small feat). She did this (and more) before I even knew who she was or had ever talked to her. I had no idea who she was, and she totally knew a ton about me and had like, scoped me out.

Do I have feelings for her? I don't know, I've known her for three days only.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
bnccoder said:
Never start a sentence with the word "and". How exactly did she stalk you? Are you sure you don't have feelings for her?

BNC, WTF? .......and, and, who cares it was midnight!

Icarus said:
Okay, as chronicled on IRC chat, I am having some girl troubles.

I don't want to make a reeeeally long post but there's this crazy girl that's stalking me. Like, really crazy. I don't know her very well, but I ended up making out with her last night, even though I know she's an enormous slut and generally bad news. I'm not really attracted to her at all but I made out with her and she thinks I like her.

The problem is, I don't like her. I like another girl, a sane girl, a respectable girl. She's awesome, and I know her really well. I like a lot I think. I don't think she likes me though. She's really funny, smart, and cute. A week ago we were watching movies, and I cuddled with her on the floor, which was cool. But then yesterday, after I made out with the crazy girl, I was at somebody's house with a bunch of people, and she was there. She was lying on a bed while we were watching T.V. and I tried to lay down next to her. I wanted to cuddle but she said "It's too crowded!" and got up, even though it wasn't crowded. And earlier, I was sitting at a computer and she wanted to play solitaire, and instead of sitting on my lap she was kneeling on the floor. I think it could be because she knows I was kissing that other girl, and maybe she thinks I'm not interested in her, which is the opposite of the truth. But I really think she just doesn't like me :(

So I don't know what to do. I don't want to be with the slut and I feel bad about what I did, but I don't know how to explain to her that I'm not interested (espescially after making out with her). I feel guilty and I like a girl that doesn't like me. Crap.
Classic case of thinking with the other head!
Stay away from her if you have feelings for the other girl! Once that shit gets out, that you sent the lil soldier in, the good clean chick ain't gonna want shit to do with you!

Very simple! But your a boy and boys are stupid! (I MISS THOSE DAYS!)

bnccoder

Postaholic
Just sounds like she liked you. That wasn't quite stalking. If youlike her go for it. Remember though, burned bridges are hard to cross.

FireAngel

Schmexy
bnccoder said:
Actually, you can start a sentence with "and." Many writers do it for emphasis and such.

Icarus, girls who act crazy and stalkerish are generally doing it because that's what they think guys want. If you get to know her you'll probably find out that she really is normal. It's okay to like her even though she stalked you. It's kind of like an act of forgiveness.
As for the other girl. If it's really her you like just go up to her and ask her out. I know it's easier said than done, but that's what needs to be done to solve this whole issue. If she says yes, then you can go to the other girl and tell her you don't like her and that you have a girlfriend. If she says no, and you still want the other girl off your back just tell her you don't like her. Remember that girls like guys with confidence. I hope everything works out for you.

Easty

Click click boom
Icarus said:
I don't come to WTF.com to be perfect, and I would appreciate being spared the English lessons.

How exactly did she stalk me? Let me say:

She talked to her friends about me (one mutual friend said she kept bringing me up). She asked around for my AIM screen name. She learned how to spell my last name (which is no small feat). She did this (and more) before I even knew who she was or had ever talked to her. I had no idea who she was, and she totally knew a ton about me and had like, scoped me out.

Do I have feelings for her? I don't know, I've known her for three days only.

bring her here, we'll straighten her out.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Icky....just tell the "cool" chick how you feel...if she does like you then its all good(we want details) if she will say she wants to be friends....then go chill with the "crazy" chick....think about it.....the crazy chick likes you and if u tell her right now that u dont want her then u fuck yourself over if the "cool" chick doesn't like you.....and then its "hello Rosie"

p.s. whats the highest score you got in solitare?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I got a new highscore yesterday, let me look up the precise amount...

13170, in 56 seconds.

Anyways, so the crazy girl called me yesterday, asked if I wanted to hang out (I couldn't), and hung up abruptly without wanting to talk.

Whatev.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Okay, the crazy girl invited me to ditch school with her tomorrow and go "adventuring" with her. What should I do?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Icarus said:
Okay, the crazy girl invited me to ditch school with her tomorrow and go "adventuring" with her. What should I do?
GO WITH HER!!! well this is like a day or two too late...so what did you do?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I didn't ditch because I realized I had a big project due.

She's going to buy me a fish as a pet. I don't know why.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Okay, today I left campus at lunch and hung out with the crazy girl. Nothing happened.

I'm pretty sure I like the other girl now. And I think she's starting to like me. :thumbsup: