WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What Turns You On

What turns people on?

• Kissing

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Something with your neck

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Something with your ears

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Pain

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Giving oral

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters

bnccoder

Postaholic
Just thought that there should be a place to get ideas on what turns people on. Some things as simple as wet lips (pun not intended) can be a turn on. Girls this is your chance to give us guys a few ideas and possably make the sex better in the process. Guys this is a chance to get the girls to do someting you always liked. Who knows it could also help relationships.

lol turn ons are a funny thing, it could be as easy as seeing a tattoo on a arm. most people like to say personality, brains, intregue, but i call BS to all those, cause it all comes down to animal attraction. in the heat of the moment, soft and beautiful is not always the right answer either. hungery and aggressive is the way to go ;)

bnccoder

Postaholic
Nymphchick said:
it all comes down to animal attraction. in the heat of the moment, soft and beautiful is not always the right answer either. hungery and aggressive is the way to go ;)
What I had in mind when I started the thread was the pair of fuzzy handcuffs hanging from the rearview mirror of this girl i met today's truck. Gotta love the first impression :woot:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Seems I got a fetish with my girlies vagina?
I can't keep my face out of it! The Idea that I can make her cum with my tongue turns me on!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

such a pretty little thing!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I'm more of a passionate kisser. Making out is awesome.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
bnccoder said:
Just thought that there should be a place to get ideas on what turns people on. Some things as simple as wet lips (pun not intended) can be a turn on. Girls this is your chance to give us guys a few ideas and possably make the sex better in the process. Guys this is a chance to get the girls to do someting you always liked. Who knows it could also help relationships.
Tits.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
fuck_you said:
See I've never been attracted to Tits or ass. I just don't find them hot as everyone else does. Everyone thinks I'm gay.

Easty

Click click boom
i dunno about other guys in here, but ladies i got a question for you. can you get aroused just by hand holding and playing with your hands with like him sliding his fingers through yours and over your palm? i've always been able to, it just had to be done right.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
The neck. Me kissing hers or her kissing mine. Just one of those... :naughty: Things. I'm like jello if a girl kisses the back of my neck.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
When a girl touches my ear, especially licking or biting.
oh yeah, its amazing...

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Eastside said:
i dunno about other guys in here, but ladies i got a question for you. can you get aroused just by hand holding and playing with your hands with like him sliding his fingers through yours and over your palm? i've always been able to, it just had to be done right.
Yes.

Especially if the wrist is also stroked, kissed, and/or scratched, depending on the lady's preference. I prefer all three.

Easty

Click click boom
i knew it! okay, my ex really liked that, and i was just wondering if she was a freak. okay cool :thumbsup:

Eastside said:
Shush eastman, your wankie-walker has never been out of your pants in the presence of a female

Easty

Click click boom
well first off, youre dead wrong. second, my question was about fingers, dipshit.

Man, you're lucky I'm lazy, I could so make some kind of lewd joke about fingers, but I just don't care

Easty

Click click boom
good, im kinda pissed right now because douche is at the goldfinger concert and im not. but right now, i just dont care enough either

I wish I could tell you. One of the reprocussions of liking someone alot.

bnccoder

Postaholic
FUKDIS said:
I wish I could tell you. One of the reprocussions of liking someone alot.

We all do. We also wish that you could have afforded an education. That way you would know to speak in complete sentences.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
bnccoder said:
We all do. We also wish that you could have afforded an education. That way you would know to speak in complete sentences.
He can SPOKE!?