WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what up Bitches

KillaMx2

Fresh Meat
Finally got this shit working. So FUCK YOU all who think your better than me!!!

I don't think I'm better than you. I know I'm better than you. I'm better than ALL of you!

KillaMx2

Fresh Meat
Bull shit, no one is better than me. For I am king of the universe. Bow down before me peasent!!!!

*urinates on your feet* NEVAR!! I'm am a GOD!!! Just read my custom title...

KillaMx2

Fresh Meat
HAHA, well you don't exist. So i laugh at your ignorance!!!!

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I don't feel like spoiling this thread with my avatar. :rolleyes:

Get one. Both of you.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
You see, that was easy. Unfortunately (maybe), it's looks like you're here to stay. Until you get banned, that is.

*is still tryin' to decide what to have as his avatar*

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
CJKelly said:
*is still tryin' to decide what to have as his avatar*
And you "decided" that a stock Matrix pic would be good? Get lost.

Quitii

Spank {the monkey}
OmegaZeto said:
And you "decided" that a stock Matrix pic would be good? Get lost.
why not "help" them and pic an avatar for them? cept that should go in the "pic an avatar for your fellow wtfers" thread, but w/e

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Quitii said:
why not "help" them and pic an avatar for them? cept that should go in the "pic an avatar for your fellow wtfers" thread, but w/e
Because he already decided on one, and it sucks balls.

I guess you'd know all about suckin' testicles huh? Get a life and leave me alone

Quitii

Spank {the monkey}
CJKelly said:
I guess you'd know all about suckin' testicles huh? Get a life and leave me alone
heh this is "welcome wagon".. you better get used to the beatings ;)

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
CJKelly said:
Yes, I DO know all about sucking testicles. Why ask?

Is there some written law stating that you have to actually DO something before you can know anything about it? One look at the Issues section will give you the answer. How about YOU get a life and get the fuck off this website?

God damnit, all the newbie threads today were created by people who actually know how to spell. Why don't you morons just shut the fuck up and leave them alone, then start attacking the real idiots?

well welcome i guess, to you and your bum fuck friend.