What User Titles would you like to see?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,979
5,303
537
Right now, we have 3 titles. Junior Ranter, Ranter, Senior Ranter.

What wacky titles would YOU prefer to change them to? Let's try to keep them to about 10-15 titles and if I like what I see I'll add 'em.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
baby ranter
toddler ranter
child ranter
teenage ranter
adult ranter
mid-life crisis ranter
grandpa ranter

you know we need them spred out
but i think that thoes would be good ones
 

Paul

Tenderony
138
1
0
Calm Poster (1-9)
Displeased Poster (10-39)
Provoked Poster (40-69)
Agitated Poster (70-99)
Annoyed Poster (100-149)
Ranter (150-199)
Outraged Ranter (200-299)
Raving Ranter (300-399)
Steamed Ranter (400-499)
Boiling Ranter (500-599)
Hell Raiser (600+)
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
Paul said:
Calm Poster (1-9)
Displeased Poster (10-39)
Provoked Poster (40-69)
Agitated Poster (70-99)
Annoyed Poster (100-149)
Ranter (150-199)
Outraged Ranter (200-299)
Raving Ranter (300-399)
Steamed Ranter (400-499)
Boiling Ranter (500-599)
Hell Raiser (600+)
hmmm.... i like it
but how bout 1-50 they get called n00bs
 

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
241
0
0
Paul said:
Calm Poster (1-9)
Displeased Poster (10-39)
Provoked Poster (40-69)
Agitated Poster (70-99)
Annoyed Poster (100-149)
Ranter (150-199)
Outraged Ranter (200-299)
Raving Ranter (300-399)
Steamed Ranter (400-499)
Boiling Ranter (500-599)
Hell Raiser (600+)
no no, you have it all wrong, just change 'Poster' and 'Ranter' to 'Starter' and everything will be better. Phew. :thumbsup: :oogle:
 

Paul

Tenderony
138
1
0
for_starters said:
for starters, no no, you have it all wrong, just change 'Poster' and 'Ranter' to 'Starter' and everything will be better. Phew. :thumbsup: :oogle:

how about we make all the noobs "for_starters"
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
Paul said:
how about we make all the noobs "for_starters"
i like it, it works
n00b = annoying, inconsiderate, and never do anything right
well thats for_starters tru and tru
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,979
5,303
537
Paul: Very good, but if we follow that ladder we'll have to spread them out more or add a few more for the mega posters.. We have some way over 600. ;)
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
Jason said:
Paul: Very good, but if we follow that ladder we'll have to spread them out more or add a few more for the mega posters.. We have some way over 600. ;)
how bout
The Deal (600-699)
Broken stage (700-799)
professional (800-899)
slave to wtf.com (900-999)
going to fall apart (1000-1099)

hmmmm.... something like that jason
 

Paul

Tenderony
138
1
0
Jason said:
Paul: Very good, but if we follow that ladder we'll have to spread them out more or add a few more for the mega posters.. We have some way over 600. ;)

fine by me

i spread them a bit more when i realized, and then decided f it thats your job so i left em ;)
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
youknowthedeal said:
how bout
The Deal (600-699)
Broken stage (700-799)
professional (800-899)
slave to wtf.com (900-999)
going to fall apart (1000-1099)

hmmmm.... something like that jason
I kind of like that...

0- 10 - For Starters
10-49 - Noobie
50-100 - wanna be noodles
101-200- Wtf.com's slave
201-300 - Offical Ranter
401-500- The Deal
501-600 - Memeber of the Baithouse
601-700 - Worshiper of Kitana
701-800 - gumercules' Headace
801-900 - Super fly poster
901-1000- Wanna be admin
1001-1500- Know it All
1501-2000- Owns all Threads
2001- 2500- Jedi Postmaster
2501-3000- WTF.com God
3001- 8257348957 - Maxium Capacity exceeded
 

buck~fush

Clitpickle
58
0
0
Lol

Nice Kitana. I like the "WTF.com God" one lol. It'll be a while til I reach that stage. But I'll keep trying.....
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
cant i be something special like 'goddess of annoying monkeys' or 'has to post on here to feel special'

Just kidding! I love the titles!

Only 900 more posts till i have the title i want!

'know it all'
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,979
5,303
537
You can be anything you want, using 'custom titles' in your profile. :D
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,594
2,175
537
how about noob to 100 posts (excluding mods) and for starters is just noob, dickhead asshole or cumsucker either 1ns good 4 me but i think that he wont be around long enuff when wtf.com survivor comes into play (i hope)