WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe What was in the brief case?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
In pulp fiction, what was in the brief case that Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield went through so much to deliver to Marsellus?

Some believe that the briefcase is Marsellus's soul, which others believe it is gold, or diamonds.

The briefcase's code was 666, so could it be a passage to the underworld?

What do you think was in that briefcase?

I'll post some of my own thoughts later on, lets hear what you guys got...

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Boycott said:
In pulp fiction, what was in the brief case that Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield went through so much to deliver to Marsellus?

Some believe that the briefcase is Marsellus's soul, which others believe it is gold, or diamonds.

The briefcase's code was 666, so could it be a passage to the underworld?

What do you think was in that briefcase?

I'll post some of my own thoughts later on, lets hear what you guys got...
Resevoir Dogs... your question will sort of be answered.

Blaze

Pyromaniac Extraordinaire
Coulda been the "Royale with Cheese"? :cheesy:

nope......I was thinking it was gold or jewels.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I was thinking it was just an empty briefcase without anything in it except for lights and tin foil...

let me think a minute...

it had to be marsellus's soul, why else would it glow like that...unless is was really shiny gold with lights shining on it?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
gallowraven said:
it had to be marsellus's soul, why else would it glow like that...unless is was really shiny gold with lights shining on it?
Have you ever seen a soul? Did it glow?

The briefcase was just a prop to create publicity for years to come, and make Quinty boy more fashionable longer. He's not an idiot..we remember the classics for what they are and visit memory lane every once in a while, but to keep people guessing for o so may years now that's genius.

Had to be a play on his warped sense of humor..I think the combo was simply a stab at the perception of the number anyway.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Boycott said:
Have you ever seen a soul? Did it glow?
yeh man !! souls glow like hell !! they enlight you , basically is ma knowledge , and then , well they drive into you ..

bT:

i think in the briefcase was the letter to Santa clause!!
you know , hey man i need a new hairstyle , some crazy ass Afro !!