WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What was wrong with Anna Nicole Smith?

Jung

???
Premium
http://www.katu.com/stories/72636.html

LOS ANGELES - The most memorable moment from Sunday's American Music Awards turned out to be Anna Nicole Smith, whose odd behavior became quite the buzz on Monday.

Smith was the favorite target of host Jimmy Kimmel after she appeared at times disoriented and manic while introducing a song.

"I still think the best performance of the night was Anna Nicole Smith. I told her to stay away from Snoop Dogg's brownies," Kimmel quipped, referring to an early show skit where the rapper and troubled singer Bobby Brown pretended to be selling "$100 brownies."
Watch the video

HAHA, she's trashed.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
She's got the best connection in town!

She was on the radio here in Cal(106.7 kroq), and the subject of her actions and motor skills came up. When hit with the question of why her state of mind always seemed disoriented, she got flamin pissed and wouldn't continue the interview! I think it was in one of her shows to.

BumB

Hoodrat
Haha, I heard about this, didnt watch it but definetly heard about this.. so fucking funny.. you know she went home got fucked and had a good nights rest.. Showing the true colors of most blondes everywhere, the only sad part is of out of all the blondes, shes on the very bottom of the stupid, clutz list.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
did ya see the excessivly lopsided boobs... for the money she no doubt paid for her dress and under garments.. everything shoulda been symetrical... or atleast close...

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i like anna nicole and i give her props for being able to make a fool out of herself. jerry springer rules!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Shes almost as dumb as Jessica Simpson. :thumbsdn:
I'm not a big fan of Anna Nicole smith, not one bit.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
shouldnt the question be what is NOT wrong with anna nicole? Youll have a shorter list that way.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
i don't think she hurting anyone and thinks she just having fun with life

she is just one of the many who puts the blonde in... well blonde

Descent

Hella Constipated
LMFAO!

She was too coordinated to be drunk, what happen?

Who set up her the bomb?