WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What ways do you smoke your weed?

bnccoder

Postaholic
How do you smoke your weed and what all ways do you know to do it?

Normally I use a water bong that I made and if nothing else I just tie it to a sitck.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I smoke cat turds that I find in the backyard under the bushes.

Does that count?

Do we really need another; "My day of illegal activities" thread?
What you do on your time is all fine and dandy to me,but do we really want to promote a visit from the e-cops? Keep it in the closet,kids. :speechless:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
I smoke with Awaken and gehtfuct, we pass out everytime so we don't really remember what way we did it.. Or even what we did that night

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Smoke said:
Mmmm nummy. Although you do have to remember to turn the burnner off if you use it that way. (We couldn't find the ligher.)

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
bigck3000 said:
Rolling a blunt...not a J

or the one hitter i debo-ed from my roomate.
ok what's the different between blunt and J (joint right?).. Over here they're the same thing, roll a blunt roll a bat roll a spliff or roll a joint, same shit.. maybe down there you have different expressions

when I smoke I'll usually just roll it, and I'll use a pipe for hash or make a salad (make a snake and roll it with the weed)

bnccoder

Postaholic
RageAgainst said:
ewww.. I tried that a couple times, it sucks though cause you always waste more than with joints, pipes or bongs
Use a funnel to catch the smoke. Half an empty milk jug works great half a coke bottle does too.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
RageAgainst said:
ok what's the different between blunt and J (joint right?).. Over here they're the same thing, roll a blunt roll a bat roll a spliff or roll a joint, same shit.. maybe down there you have different expression

Thats how I go by.
Now watch this gets edited by the mods.
:thumbsdn:

Take to PM's

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Here's a question for y'all.

What is it about weed that turns people into fucking MacGyver?

I know all these people that sit around thinking up new devices to turn into bongs and shit. I just don't get it.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
switch_scribe said:

I know all these people that sit around thinking up new devices to turn into bongs and shit. I just don't get it.
Who knows, but I made a pretty bad-ass waterbong knifer hooter.
:thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
switch_scribe said:

No clue but I do it all the time. I think it's making something usefull and cool.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gehtfuct said:
I smoke cat turds that I find in the backyard under the bushes.

Does that count?

Do we really need another; "My day of illegal activities" thread?
What you do on your time is all fine and dandy to me,but do we really want to promote a visit from the e-cops? Keep it in the closet,kids. :speechless:
last time i checked, which was a long time ago. if illegal activites were mentioned you could be banned because the e-cops could bust jason/brits asses?