WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What were you in H.S.?

What were you?

• Bully

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jock

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nerd

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Class clown

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • other

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I was one of those passive kinds, mostly a goth/rocker, I TRIED to get along with everyone. I got bullied thats why i left high school and now have home schooling.
Kids can be so mean :( :(

What about you IHTFCC?

</rant>

Tenderony
Bit of everything. I smoked with the cool people, chatted computers with the geeks, bashed a few people who deserved it.

I was an all rounder, got on with most people. Those who I didn't I didn't chat to.

I remember only being bullied once at primary school. Big bloke grabbed me ready to thump me, my friends brother saw it, same year as the big bloke but bigger, and threw him down a flight of concrete stairs. He didn't try that again.

LMAO.

</rant>

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I was a hybrid. I'm by nature a geek, in terms of not hiding the fact that I'm interested in anything related to science, physics, engineering, etc. Yet I was a tolerable class clown. Meaning I'd crack jokes in class, but at appropriate times, and not to excess as to be disruptive; so even the teachers would laugh. I was also a musician, love Metal, and wore my leather jacket and spikes to school with pride.
I was one of the few of my metal crowd that still had the respect of my preppie and jock classmates. The irony is, I've only goten into one brawl with a jock during HS, the rest were within my own circle.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
if I had to pick one that I fell into best it woulda been "Jock"... just cause I was one of the best in my area at my sport (wrestling) and all my buddies were sweet at thier chosen sports...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was a wanna be bad boy and class clown. In science class the teacher had an aquarium with about 20 fishes in it. I put Clorox in the fucking thing and the next day I got suspended for a week! :thumbsup: Fuck high school. It was a joke... I got serious when I went to college and had to work my ass off to pay the freaking tuition.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Mostly - I was a nerd in high school. Hell, I'm not in HS anymore and I'm still a nerd. Early on in HS I was a stoner, but got over it.
Later I was a drama geek (actor and techie), in the Latin club, and (this is what sets me apart from nerds) on the varsity swim team and junior-varsity cross-country team.

My high school nickname - the Human Encyclopedia. Self-explanatory.

I have a tendency to stay away from everybody because most people in my school don't even deserve to look at me, never mind talk to me.

I voted other. I was a trouble-maker, but not a bully, and I wasn’t funny enough to be a class-clown. I was just that kid that was always in the principles office.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I picked class clown because it was most appropriate. I played 3 sports, but I wouldn't consider myself a jock, I just don't think I fit that description. I am somewhat of a bully, looking back I've been pretty mean to some people. And I was pretty nerdy in 5th grade. I actually like to read the books they gave us. But then in 7th grade i failed a quarter of English, and it all went down hill.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i was a bit of a class clown....well when i was awake.....i used to spend my high school days sleeping in class.....when i was awake i'd crack jokes.....or if ppl tried to fuck with me shit went down.....and ppl thought i was a "wigger" who hung out with skaters lol.......then again i hung out with every 1.....and i wasnt a wigger.......they misunderstood my style......i grew up in a rican neighborhood so i am who i am.....not tryin 2 b black when im white...

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
ChilianFuckFace said:
I was a wanna be bad boy and class clown. In science class the teacher had an aquarium with about 20 fishes in it. I put Clorox in the fucking thing and the next day I got suspended for a week! :thumbsup: Fuck high school. It was a joke... I got serious when I went to college and had to work my ass off to pay the freaking tuition.
Funny, that´s when MY grades went down. Although it was cool because my mom would be like "Why did you fail that class." And I´d be like, "Because." And she´d be like, "Don´t you think you should be trying harder?" So I said, "Don´t you think you should be helping me pay for school if you want to criticize how I do in it?" In high school that would have just got me slapped. But she never bothered me about grades again.

Anyway, I was a nerd in high school. I was even worse in junior high. If I had known myself in junior high, I would have kicked my own ass.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was a skater/punk'ish in middle school, then for a lil while in HS I was a prep, but shortly after that, I just decided to go on my own. A mix of gangsta/rock/skater kind of look.

Sektor

Particinator
I'm cool with some people, more of a class clown than anything else.

I was a floater. I chilled with anyone. Usually you would find me around a female though. ;)

I was a class clown. Everyone liked me. I was somewhat of a bully since I'm a big guy.

keebs

Particinator
when i started high school, i was picked on alot, ans slowly threw time, i became a class clown.

G's-up

Postaholic
Back in the covered wagon days they didnt have categories like these......... :cool:

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
I am the half-popular person who nobody has a problem with. Sorta like, the invisible one.