WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what women want

Zennousha

Master of Malaise
almost all the women i know say they want a sensitive guy who cares about them and wants to talk and stuff with them but then everywhere i look i see women who are depressed or hate their lives because they choose to stay with people or get together with people who will cheat on them and beat them. i mean jesus its not hard to spot the evil bastards in the wolrd so stop crying and make the right descision. anyone have have feelings on this :confused:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Zennousha said:
almost all the women i know say they want a sensitive guy who cares about them and wants to talk and stuff with them but then everywhere i look i see women who are depressed or hate their lives because they choose to stay with people or get together with people who will cheat on them and beat them. i mean jesus its not hard to spot the evil bastards in the wolrd so stop crying and make the right descision. anyone have have feelings on this :confused:
women want black dudes lol jp

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
you guys have it wrong. women want sensitive guys because they are easier to control. me, i like a challenge...lol...

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Zennousha said:
almost all the women i know say they want a sensitive guy who cares about them and wants to talk and stuff with them

What a load of crap, most women want to be dominated. Just about every woman I was ever with enjoyed a good slap on the ass, getting choked during sex or having her hair pulled. The ones that did'nt like it accused me of date rape. LOLLLLL!!!!

Seriously though, women don't know what they want, and always say they want the oppisite of what they have, then complain about that when they get it.
And it's not just the women, most men are indecisive goons also.

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
Well..Some women want a sensitive guy. They aren't really telling the whole truth when they say this though. They want a guy who is Protective, Smart, Intelligent, Good Looking, and "Well-Off" along with him being Sensitive. They just say this to condense it down a bit I guess. I am not an expert on women so this is just my observation.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Pidgeon182 said:
Well..Some women want a sensitive guy. They aren't really telling the whole truth when they say this though. They want a guy who is Protective, Smart, Intelligent, Good Looking, and "Well-Off" along with him being Sensitive. They just say this to condense it down a bit I guess. I am not an expert on women so this is just my observation.
Soooo, are you saying that "sensitive" is female talk for "rich asshole"?

LOLLL!

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
dustinzgirl said:
you guys have it wrong. women want sensitive guys because they are easier to control. me, i like a challenge...lol...
i'm pretty much everything nice and sensitive...and don't mind being controlled

i've always done what i'm told to do..especially with girls, i love'm too much to fight back ya'know

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Seije said:
i'm pretty much everything nice and sensitive...and don't mind being controlled

i've always done what i'm told to do..especially with girls, i love'm too much to fight back ya'know
see now that is no fun, you are supposed to fight back!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
DG likes to put on the chaps, straddle the bronco and YEEEEE HAAAAWW! Break that stud!

Jung

???
Premium
first off, i felt i needed to announce to the internet that i have a HUGE penis. second, in my experience women like assholes. although i can be an asshole, i'm usually not to women, so needless to say i get no play. but my girlfriend liked the HUGE penis part. :cool:

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
The majority of women always say they want the nice guy, that's a load of crap.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
They want a guy who all their friends say "He's such a nice guy".
Meanwhile back at the daily bugle, Superman is giving Lois Lane a good shellacking.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
dustinzgirl said:
see now that is no fun, you are supposed to fight back!
NEVER!

romantics don't fight, they love

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
What women look for as far as I can gather.

1. Physical atractiveness
2. Bulge
3. Substancial paycheck
4. Some intelligence/manners

swizeguy

How dare you!?
junglizm said:
first off, i felt i needed to announce to the internet that i have a HUGE penis. second, in my experience women like assholes. although i can be an asshole, i'm usually not to women, so needless to say i get no play. but my girlfriend liked the HUGE penis part. :cool:
you know only guys that have little jimmy's post saying that theirs is huge... sorry dude.. you lose :thumbsdn:

Jung

???
Premium
swizeguy said:
you know only guys that have little jimmy's post saying that theirs is huge... sorry dude.. you lose :thumbsdn:
go look up sarcasm in the dictionary. sorry, you lose. another one who doesn't grasp the concept of sarcasm yet, or you just have no sense of humor. :rolleyes: