What would be ur biggest age difference to fuck some one

danielwazza

hardcore
Many ppl seem to be worried about the fact that they wanna fuck some one younger den them. What age do u think????

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
uhh lets see. i was 21(still am) and had sex with a 16 yr old.... thats the youngest i been with...now the oldest....i was 16 and she was like 48.....she was a milf though...like DG ;)

bnccoder

Postaholic
DIZNUTS said:
uhh lets see. i was 21(still am) and had sex with a 16 yr old.... thats the youngest i been with...now the oldest....i was 16 and she was like 48.....she was a milf though...like DG ;)
Damn dude, that's getting up there.

The youngest, I was 16 she was 14 and the oldest I was 18 and she was 36.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
Damn dude, that's getting up there.

The youngest, I was 16 she was 14 and the oldest I was 18 and she was 36.
well one time i was 18 and this chick who was 13(she told me she was 17 and she looked it) blew me..worst blowjob ever...

bnccoder

Postaholic
You have to watch out for that. Some of those little girls can pass for a lot older than they are.

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
well lets see for me the guy was 21(youngest) oldest i was 15 he was 25.

edit: i just thought of this, your gonna get in shit from the forum nazi, this belongs in chat or somethin. :rolleyes:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
DIZNUTS said:

you have issues. I would castrate any 21 yr old that even looked at my daughter (when she is 16) sideways. Pervert. SEEK THERAPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fossilized

Living under a rock
The closest i've ever come to making out with someone younger than me was via the intranet.

Erghm... E-Sex :(

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Me being 19, I'd say 15-16 for lowest.
45 for the highest. (Hey theres some hot milfs out there).

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Jessica43999 said:
Ewwwww... ppl who have sex with minors disgust me! :happysad:

Well, as a minor yourself that must make it awfully hard to get laid since you'd be disgusted by any partners you had.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
UberSkippy said:
Well, as a minor yourself that must make it awfully hard to get laid since you'd be disgusted by any partners you had.
haha nice...

But yeah i wouldnt do more then a few years either direction. Personally i like to keep it close. My girl is not even a full year younger then me. (7 months younger)

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
swizeguy said:
haha nice...

But yeah i wouldnt do more then a few years either direction. Personally i like to keep it close. My girl is not even a full year younger then me. (7 months younger)

As I get older I find my range tends to widen a little bit. But not much. Low end is in the early/mid twenties. High end is in the early 40's.

Dave666

Pot-Head
When I was 13 I fucked my landlords daughter that was like 16 or something we did it like 4 times :banana: . that was the last tome I got laid which kinda sucks now I'm trying to get some junior at my school.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
DIZNUTS said:
well one time i was 18 and this chick who was 13(she told me she was 17 and she looked it) blew me..worst blowjob ever...
You know what I live by? "A bad Blowjob is better than a good punch in the face any day." Feel free to quote me on that.

Jessica43999 said:
Ewwwww... ppl who have sex with minors disgust me! :happysad:
WTF is wrong with them? So they work hard and get covered in coal dust and shit. They're people too. They deserve to get some.