WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what would hurt more

what would hurt more.

• getting shot in the knee cap

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • a nasty dirtbike stack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • getting boiling water poured over you

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • getting your hand caught in the blender for 1 second

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Being shot, and the blender sound the worst.

I picked blender, becuase those things are scary!

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:
Damn. They all sound pretty freakin painful.

I chose having boiling water poured over me.
yeah thats what i chose that shit would fuk you up big time.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I hate to say it but the boiling water would just hurt more than all those others combined, and probably be harder to fix in the long run. OUCH.

magnolia

Postaholic
getting your hand caught in a blender. Cuz burns would hurt for a while, but if your hand is mangled and you have to have it amputated you'll have phantom limb pain for years and years.

hoffy

joshhoffy
um just a thought if its only a regular blender and you put your hand in it for 1 second its only gona cut up the tips of you fingers lol and the boiling water that hurts like hell i spilt it on ma arm when i was cooking oneday and it hurt like a bitch. the knee cap thing well i play paint ball sometimes with those high power guns and bein hit by one of those hurts like hell so im gessin being shot in the knee with the real thing would be the most painfull
and the dirt bike stack who hasent done that? i gess if its like on cement or bricks or sumthin that woulde hurt as well :)

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
Dude im in for the boiling water... 3rd degree burns hurt... i know... they hurt... for a long time.

magnolia

Postaholic
Farceur said:
Dude im in for the boiling water... 3rd degree burns hurt... i know... they hurt... for a long time.
I know. I had 3rd degree burns on the palm of my hands and on the top of my wrist. I still have scars and it happened when I was going into 3rd grade. (Luckily I didn't get any stares cuz a girl in my class stuck her finger in a fan and screwed up the tip of her finger right before school started, so that was the big topic.)