WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What Would MacGyver do??

Dear people with imaginations and such..i need to build a submarine....what should i use.......so far i have a smelly pine tree...a pencil sharpener...and a spork......any ideas on materials....or...plans....
yours un-truely knarf

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
MacGyver would probably do something like this.

The electrical current will jog your brain, so you'll think. It's quite a relavatory experience.

Seriously. If this were in Bait & Tackle, I'd have quite a lot of fun.

Calm down NoSub....I'll find some bright lamps to attract this fly to the light....

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Who's angry?

:)

Better not make the lamps too harsh... his eyes will hurt, coming out of the cave and all.

Aww, I never said you were angry.

Just ready to pounce, ya know? Like a tiger...

Hey, NoSub, were you the one who got your Borgnign pictures stolen?

You're tight like a tiger!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
On a side not, can you guess why there were no dragons or tigers in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon?

It's easy. The tigers were crouching, and the dragon was hidden.

Duh.

new items ...toilet paper, water bong, salad dressing

MsPunK

Tenderony
oh come on, knarfs trying to make an effort to be funny and start a could be interesting thread but youve all disenchanted him, hence them bringing in new items. what sort of a welcome is that.