WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What would you change?

Slacker

Postaholic
If you were to go back into your childhood or teenage years what would you change about it? It could be a mistake or something you should of done.

When i was in 7th grade i got suspended for braking a kids nose at school in a fist fight.. This guy was a pretty popular dude. When i got back from my suspention everybody disliked me and i had no freinds up untill high school.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
I've done some stupid shit I know I shouldn't have done, but I don't have regret. Not saying I'd do it again if I had the chance, but I learn from the mistakes of myself and those around me, so everything has at least some sort of positive side effect.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
rcarhar said:
I've done some stupid shit I know I shouldn't have done, but I don't have regret. Not saying I'd do it again if I had the chance, but I learn from the mistakes of myself and those around me, so everything has at least some sort of positive side effect.
Agreed i like to think that everything happens for a reason.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
swizeguy said:
Agreed i like to think that everything happens for a reason.
lol I don't agree with that, but I feel the past is the past the only clear option is to make the best of your current situation and look out for the future.

Slacker

Postaholic
This is something that won't change your whole life. Like if you got in a fight and got suspended or something like that.

well i don't think i'd change anything. i have no real regrets, and everything i've done has made me who i am today. i like me................well kinda:) so i'll leave my past be.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Linksy said:
This is something that won't change your whole life. Like if you got in a fight and got suspended or something like that.
My answer is still the same.
Linksy said:
back into your childhood or teenage years
Holy crap, my first thought was, I still am a teenager, but no I'm not, since Sunday. Strange things goin' on 'round here. :rolleyes:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Linksy said:
If you were to go back into your childhood or teenage years what would you change about it? It could be a mistake or something you should of done.

When i was in 7th grade i got suspended for braking a kids nose at school in a fist fight.. This guy was a pretty popular dude. When i got back from my suspention everybody disliked me and i had no freinds up untill high school.
I would of started wearing condoms b-fore bed to combat those wet dreams!!

15 was great!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
The only thing I would cahnge is that I would like to have learned not to sweat all the small shit much younger than I did. That's about it.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I wouldn't start smoking. Now I gotta stop, but I'm lazy and it's soooo easy to just keep doing it.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I would've gotten my degree in something else besides Computer Science. American programmers cannot compete against migrant labor and offshore outsourcing. But while I was in college I had no freaking idea this travesty was occuring. I should've studied Business or Physics or Architecture.

I would go back two weeks and finishing eating my friends shrooms, other than that I think I've made the right choices. I love being 15.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would go back in time when I was 14 and I would fuck my cousins friend and then her mom and then I would go and buy me a pack of cigs. :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:
If I could go back, I'd try to have a better relationship with my family.
Wow! That struck me! That was a really thing to say. I hope your family knows how you feel. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
If I could change anything, I would make my mum better and a better mother, and keep my family together.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
if i could go back i would go back to april 5, 1998 i wouldnt have gone out that night.

Slacker

Postaholic
I would probaly do what zoloft wnat to do. My dad got divorced when i was 4 years old. We lived alone for 1 year. Then he married some other drunk that smokes. She would get drunk on wine and then she would yell at us. Plus we had to take care of 2 foster kids.

My real mom was a pot smoker and a drunk. But at 4 if i could stand up and say what i wanted to do that wouldn't of happened.

Plu i would change my mom from doing drugs. :(