WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What would you do if you had a infinite amount of money for one day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
What would you do if you had a infinite amount of money for one day?

IDoMyBest

Banned - What an Asshat!
i d mae world make fin plc oke? no affo, no monkey, money... i i rud teh eath yes!... pom by me

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
end world hunger then kill britney spears with the rest

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
end world hunger then kill britney spears with the rest
And I would buy lots and lots of very expensive jewlery. I would also rob a few banks, because That would be fun. I would probably blow up Dale Jr.s car because I am pissed at him for knocking kahne out....but that is another story.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
well, first off you guys would never see my ass again!! which would be a good thing for all of you.... I would buy a country... and start invading other countries cause my dad told me too... Oh shit.. never mind thats another story....

I would buy an island... live naked in the woods... get a bunch of naked maids to bring me beer... yup... thats bout it!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
invest it so I could still have some the next day...
after investing its off to Vegas....

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
IDoMyBest said:
i d mae world make fin plc oke? no affo, no monkey, money... i i rud teh eath yes!... pom by me
I would buy this jackass HOOKED ON PHONICS. :mfinger: :D

Then a shotgun just in case the hooked on phonics didn't work.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Run for president, pay off the national deficit.
Then it's free Booze and hookers for everyone. :thumbsup:

MaxPower said:
Run for president, pay off the national deficit.
Then it's free Booze and hookers for everyone. :thumbsup:
No, no, no. Your plan is backwards.

Free beer and hookers for everyone, then you become president....

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dustinzgirl said:
And I would buy lots and lots of very expensive jewlery. I would also rob a few banks, because That would be fun. I would probably blow up Dale Jr.s car because I am pissed at him for knocking kahne out....but that is another story.
i like nascar whos your favorite driver kahne....i like jr

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Buy:
A projector
A mansion
Pre-pay for college
Pay a record company to sponser and help my SKA band
More trumpets, pro level
20 voodoo computers and set up a huge LAN room
A helicopter
A Jet
My own business, probably in electronics
An entire mall and all of its contents
24/7 Strippers
Give a million dollars to each of my friends
A LOT of clothes

Buy Cars:
Delorean, Viper, Cadillac Escalade, Audi TT, SmartCar, Shelby GT500, Jeep Wrangler, T-Rex (3 Wheeled Car, 2 in front, 1 in back)

I bet I could think of a lot more.. Oh yeah, pay my teachers to give me A's.. even though I'm already getting A's, but thats because I actually do work.. With money it'd be free grades!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
Buy:
A projector
A mansion
Pre-pay for college
More trumpets, pro level
A helicopter
A Jet
24/7 Strippers
A LOT of clothes

Buy Cars:
Delorean, Viper, Cadillac Escalade, Audi TT, SmartCar, Shelby GT500, Jeep Wrangler, T-Rex (3 Wheeled Car, 2 in front, 1 in back)

I bet I could think of a lot more.. Oh yeah, pay my teachers to give me A's.. even though I'm already getting A's, but thats because I actually do work.. With money it'd be free grades!

That is way to much to do in one day. I would just rob banks because I could afford too.....LOL.......

And Sky, my fav is Newman, cuz you have got to admire someone who wins a race with no power steering (last year, forgot track)

Big kahne fan, he is just awesome for a rookie.

Jr is an asshole. and he sounds like that mumbly guy from king of the hill when he talks.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
Buy:
A projector
A mansion
Pre-pay for college
More trumpets, pro level
A helicopter
A Jet
24/7 Strippers
A LOT of clothes

Buy Cars:

you have no soul do you............give none to charity....for shame

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dustinzgirl said:
That is way to much to do in one day. I would just rob banks because I could afford too.....LOL.......

And Sky, my fav is Newman, cuz you have got to admire someone who wins a race with no power steering (last year, forgot track)

Big kahne fan, he is just awesome for a rookie.

Jr is an asshole. and he sounds like that mumbly guy from king of the hill when he talks.
the only reason i like jr because before earnhart senior died (he was my favorite driver) so his son was second best.....rest your soul earnhart

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fine... I'd give a couple billion to charity.. Jeez, sue me! The post said what would I do If I had an infinite amount of money..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
Fine... I'd give a couple billion to charity.. Jeez, sue me! The post said what would I do If I had an infinite amount of money..
yes but still help the world out its going to hell without money so if you have infinate give 999 trillion dollars at least

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
fuck charity. just buy everyone in america (or whatever country you are in) a home and a college education, from there they would have to be on their own.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dustinzgirl said:
fuck charity. just buy everyone in america (or whatever country you are in) a home and a college education, from there they would have to be on their own.
help the world out you live here too

blah

Tenderony
Dustbinzgirl, you assume everyone can be payed off so you can go around robbing banks ? Better watch out for Elliot Ness or Batman...

EDIT : Btw, I would start with buying NASA and the Olympic comitee, fire everyone and make it into a charity thing so the world can heal itself instead of depending on my cash. I'd start up a solar power project in Africa to make it self sufficient, this can already be done easily but the world right now would rather wage war for the itsy bitsy bit of oil left in poor countries.
For myself...I'd go flaunting my cash and hope to get me a gold-digger chick, cos I ain't pulling shit with my ugly ass mug as it is. And get a huge house, a great camera and a private jet to shoot pics allover the place.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gove a bazillion to charity......buy hawaii pay all the hot celebrities to hav sex with me ummmmm buy a whole fleet of mclarens an prsches and mustangs and a fucking huge mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.