WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What would you do in a situation like that?

Slacker

Postaholic
I got this girl I mean girls who like me. im talkin about 5 and there all my freinds but hate each other. One who i sit by and claims that we went on a date. another who i dont even have a single class with her. And a couple who ive known for 3 years.
well here's the problem i dont want to go on a date with any off them and if i tell them they will either ignore me or hate me.(personally i rather be hated then forgotten) How do i brake it to them?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Linksy said:
I got this girl I mean girls who like me. im talkin about 5 and there all my freinds but hate each other. One who i sit by and claims that we went on a date. another who i dont even have a single class with her. And a couple who ive known for 3 years.
well here's the problem i dont want to go on a date with any off them and if i tell them they will either ignore me or hate me.(personally i rather be hated then forgotten) How do i brake it to them?
Why aren't you fuckin'em? Five lil chicks on a string!

I think that's the real Q!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
why tell them? just keep leading them on for as long as you can, and hope that they lose interest on their own.

Slacker

Postaholic
breakology said:
why tell them? just keep leading them on for as long as you can, and hope that they lose interest on their own.
i have been, this has been goin on for a month. but ill try longer like i said ive known 2 for 3 years and they have had lliked me the whole time

Jung

???
Premium
1) Sleep with both
2) Dump both
3) Be hated
4) Profit?

If either or both of the girls are fat or ugly, skip the above steps and go to step #5.

Slacker

Postaholic
sounds like a good idea to me but which ones to sleep with? hmmmmmm

The answer is quite obvious.

In fact, you shouldn't even have to ask. :)

Slacker

Postaholic
actualy these Girls are not the type you would sleep with because they are too prude!!!!
i was just asking for an opinion because some peope have a good opinion on these things

dzaykim

Toss my salad
If they are prude tell them you want to sleep with them and they'll probably leave you alone...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Linksy said:
actualy these Girls are not the type you would sleep with because they are too prude!!!!
i was just asking for an opinion because some peope have a good opinion on these things

Just tell them like it is. I don't like you that way

plain n fuckin simple

Zoso

Zappafied
_Kitana_ said:
Just tell them like it is. I don't like you that way

plain n fuckin simple

yeah theres no need to complicate things. its not even that complicated. talk and if they care about you like they say they do they will listen. Im sure they understand english.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Don't tell them about eachother. Just tell them that you're not ready for a relationship right now.

now now be nice, kit dosen't believe in such things, and i can't believe she didn't tell you this belongs in others forum. anyhoo, i have to agree with the stringing along till they lose interest on their own. if ya fuck them all, then they could hit stalker status and you may come home to find a rabbit boiling on your stove. :rolleyes:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Linksy said:
yea right ... it's usually the prude ones that like to take in the ass followed by a good Cleveland Steamer. :thumbsup:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
at some point in your life, you are going to be hated or forgotten, or both by at least four out of five girls. my advise- at least get something great out of the inevitable, like lots of sex. you sound young and might still be a virgin, who knows you might not want to make any of them your first?

anyway-if you do go for it, go for broke! remember to wear condoms though. if you don't just tell them you're gay. :thumbsup:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
gurlgonewild said:
at some point in your life, you are going to be hated or forgotten, or both by at least four out of five girls. my advise- at least get something great out of the inevitable, like lots of sex. you sound young and might still be a virgin, who knows you might not want to make any of them your first?

anyway-if you do go for it, go for broke! remember to wear condoms though. if you don't just tell them you're gay. :thumbsup:
Agree, Protection is something you got to have!!! Bring a couple, just incase one breaks..

Shine

Blowing up my pants
Think of it: 5 girls, one for each weekday. :thumbsup: