What would you rather do?

What would you rather do?

• Total voters

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
Would you rather Kick MaxPower in the teeth? or Spank Gehtfuct with a six pound squid?

I voted for myself. Damn!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I just noticed this thread, and I would rather kick max int the teeth cuz Im not a spanker....but i would really rather see my man get his engine together!!
!

tharuz

Bringer of Order
what the fuck is this? why I ought to kick the guy who started this shit, as a matter of fact, that`s what I`m doing

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
This thread is from june..where the hell was I when Max purged this crap up?
Was it when I got locked in the bathroom? (mental note:turn knob,pull door open) Where the hell would you geht a six pound squid,anyhoo?

To all those who'd like to spank me...Lets go...

**gehtfuct grabs the bacon grease**

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
This thread is from june..where the hell was I when Max purged this crap up?
Was it when I got locked in the bathroom? (mental note:turn knob,pull door open) Where the hell would you geht a six foot squid,anyhoo?

To all those who'd like to spank me...Lets go...

**gehtfuct grabs the bacon grease**
Since you mentioned getting locked in the bathroom, and please note that this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, but anyways, Last year I was shopping for new bunk beds for my kids at our local furniture place. My four year old had to go to the bathroom. So I am waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and then i knock on the door. Poor guy locked himself inside. We had to open the door with a screw driver. He was so scared and crying.

JediMasterYoda

The Great Warrior
What's wrong with you people MaxPower is cool, gehtfuct is a retard :moon: :mfinger: :mad: he is a headcase we all know it :D he is son of satin